Mcgregor is investigated by the Irish Police

humperdoo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know this is an off topic but just so we all are aware Mcgregor seems to be in trouble with Irish Authorities due to his tweets regarding the riot and lootings in Dublin.

And because of his tweets like this
he seems to be linked to a far-right group and the authorities are conducting an investigation of his misuse of tweets. We know him to be funny and have the balls to say things but he is now painted to be the bad guy and considers his tweets a hate speech.

https://www.mediaite.com/uk/police-investigating-conor-mcgregors-tweets-about-dublin-riots/ said:
Irish MMA superstar Conor McGregor is subject to an ongoing investigation by Ireland’s national police service, Garda Síochána over tweets posted in relation to the Dublin riots last week, which erupted after a stabbing incident involving a man of Algerian descent...

The police investigation follows a post by Paul Golding, leader of far-right group Britain First, which called for McGregor to lead a “freedom march,” saying “Ireland is full” and “Ireland belongs to the Irish.” British right-wing figures like Tommy Robinson have also praised McGregor’s commentary.

I know this is an off topic but just so we all are aware Mcgregor seems to be in trouble with Irish Authorities due to his tweets regarding the riot and lootings in Dublin.

And because of his tweets like this
he seems to be linked to a far-right group and the authorities are conducting an investigation of his misuse of tweets. We know him to be funny and have the balls to say things but he is now painted to be the bad guy and considers his tweets a hate speech.

That's the most coherent I've ever seen from Conor. He must have a great publicist to tweet that for him.

Should add at the bottom of the tweet

"Dictated but not read"

Misuse of Tweets?

Europe is so fucking soft. But then again, the 1st and 2nd are what America so fucking great. Fuck your feelings

Yeah you guys don't get investigated by the police you just get a decade in jail for protesting and if you're lucky you get away with only losing your job.

he literally said he wants to organise groups to round up immigrants in the street

Misuse of Tweets?

Europe is so fucking soft. But then again, the 1st and 2nd are what America so fucking great. Fuck your feelings

Then again, you guys are the Kings of Mass Shootings, so yeah, pretty great stuff. So hard.

he literally said he wants to organise groups to round up immigrants in the street

Does McGregor know how many Irish people there are living abroad in other people's countries?

He's not very bright.

Does this mean all Irish people should go back to their country, especially seeing as how so many of them are criminals?

Has anyone actually read the tweet ?​

Leaders only have the power you allow them to take and keep. Unfortunately its increasingly obvious that we've come around again to a time when people are happy to be controlled. This just goes to show that mankind is indeed cyclic in its stupidity. T

Where is that tweet?
if it's not there now he deleted it. Heh, the discussion was annoying me and flooding my feed so I blocked him and cant see.

He originally implied it was terrorism them went into a rant about rounding of immigrants. Then there was the we are at war tweet.

if it's not there now he deleted it. Heh, the discussion was annoying me and flooding my feed so I blocked him and cant see.

He originally implied it was terrorism them went into a rant about rounding of immigrants. Then there was the we are at war tweet.
Weird, never saw that tweet and just looked at various articles about this situation and I'm not seeing that tweet cited in any of those articles.

It doesn't appear that his issue is with immigrants per-se, he even praises the Brazilian immigrant that intervened in the attack. He is however being critical of people coming in illegally that aren't being screened by the government, as well as migrants that are committing crime. Seems reasonable.

On a more serious tone ...

... I'm pretty sure that if he did tweet something like that it's already saved and displayed left and right.

I mean Conor, Jones and other coke bingers / tweet deleters never managed to escape the internet.

Back