Mcgregor is investigated by the Irish Police

That is some crazy shit. Just what the left wants fir the US. Thank the founding fathers for the 1st amendment, and the whole constitution.

There's no evidence of Irish being criminals?

Is that your argument? lmao
You said “Does this mean all Irish people should go back to their country, especially seeing as how so many of them are criminals?” Making some kind of argument that Irish people abroad are, what, disproportiornately criminal? Why say especially unless that’s what you’re arguing?

theres no evidence of ” so many” Irish people being criminals in other countries

Like the ones who go abroad and throw metal dollies through a fully occupied buses window and injure people

Exactly. You'd think that he would feel more gratitude for being allowed entry into the United States, despite not being a citizen, and then he goes and brazenly acts like some sort of brainless wild animal? All immigration from Ireland should be stopped immediately, obviously their values cannot co-exist with those in North America. Wait until they come here and start braining everyone with dollies! What will we do then!

You said “Does this mean all Irish people should go back to their country, especially seeing as how so many of them are criminals?” Making some kind of argument that Irish people abroad are, what, disproportiornately criminal? Why say especially unless that’s what you’re arguing?

theres no evidence of ” so many” Irish people being criminals in other countries

Oh, there's ton of Irish criminals all over the United States and Canada. Look at the Winter Hill Gang.

I think you need to read a little history on what it was like when the Irish first started coming over on the coffin ships during the famine.

Oh, there's ton of Irish criminals all over the United States and Canada. Look at the Winter Hill Gang.

I think you need to read a little history on what it was like when the Irish first started coming over on the coffin ships during the famine.
There are gangs of every race and ethnicity in america it seems, irish, Italians, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, somalis, armenians, generic white American gangs, the list goes on. It proves nothing about how criminal the average member of that group is, so saying “look at the winter hill gang” doesn’t prove anything, cause I can point to literally any gang of any other ethnicity/race and make the same stupid argument

Then again, you guys are the Kings of Mass Shootings, so yeah, pretty great stuff. So hard.

Freedom has it's price. They're not as common as the news would lead you to believe. Is your plan to rely on "hope" if things take a turn for the worse where you're from?

There are gangs of every race and ethnicity in america it seems, irish, Italians, Jews, blacks, Mexicans, somalis, armenians, generic white American gangs, the list goes on. It proves nothing about how criminal the average member of that group is, so saying “look at the winter hill gang” doesn’t prove anything, cause I can point to literally any gang of any other ethnicity/race and make the same stupid argument

Oh, wait, so you're saying there's gangs and criminals of all ethnicities and religions and so it proves nothing about the group as a whole?

It's like.... you got the point or something.

Freedom has it's price. They're not as common as the news would lead you to believe. Is your plan to rely on "hope" if things take a turn for the worse where you're from?

So the price of freedom is mass shooting?

Ummm....
what about the other 200 countries in the world that have freedom but don't have a lunatic with a semi-auto gunning down children in malls and schools every 3 days?

<NewGina>

Oh, wait, so you're saying there's gangs and criminals of all ethnicities and religions and so it proves nothing about the group as a whole?

Nope, becuase organised crime only makes up a very small percentage of total crimes comitted. You’re not getting accurate information if you only look at “well this group has a gang, and this other group does too, so I guess the larger communities have the same crime rate, that settles it”

Nope, becuase organised crime only makes up a very small percentage of total crimes comitted. You’re not getting accurate information if you only look at “well this group has a gang, and this other group does too, so I guess the larger communities have the same crime rate, that settles it”

So you're saying the Irish were involved in gangs but they didn't do any of that other kinda violence, huh? No rapes? No murders? Not like those other kinds of immigrants, amirite?

So the price of freedom is mass shooting?

Ummm....
what about the other 200 countries in the world that have freedom but don't have a lunatic with a semi-auto gunning down children in malls and schools every 3 days?

<NewGina>

That may be the cost..

And no, they don't have the same freedom. I know it's difficult for people to understand. It's just something that you have to experience. You can't "pretend" this type of feeling. It's something you'll probably never be willing to allow yourself to understand.

Better watch what you say... Freedom of speech doesn't exist in most other countries as well! You may end up in prison or paying a fine.

So you're saying the Irish were involved in gangs but they didn't do any of that other kinda violence, huh? No rapes? No murders? Not like those other kinds of immigrants, amirite?
Yes, Irish people comitted the bad crimes. At a lower rate than other groups. Simple stuff, im sure you can wrap your head around that

That may be the cost..

And no, they don't have the same freedom. I know it's difficult for people to understand. It's just something that you have to experience. You can't "pretend" this type of feeling. It's something you'll probably never be willing to allow yourself to understand.

Better watch what you say... Freedom of speech doesn't exist in most other countries as well! You may end up in prison or paying a fine.

Ah, they don't have the same freedom. It's a different feeling. Can you give examples of how you have so much more freedom than Canada, or the Uk, or Japan, or France? Or is it all just nationalist propaganda for idiotsfeelings?

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it, huh?
Hey, i dont even have to provide evidence, it’s clear as day what I’m saying. You’re claiming this strange idea that Irish people are notorious criminals, and using gangs as proof. That’s the

Hey, i dont even have to provide evidence, it’s clear as day what I’m saying. You’re claiming this strange idea that Irish people are notorious criminals, and using gangs as proof. That’s the
Crazy position to take

In the US black gangs have the most issues with shootings and violence by a wide margin and it's 99% killing each other

Gangs don't rape here.
Ah, they don't have the same freedom. It's a different feeling. Can you give examples of how you have so much more freedom than Canada, or the Uk, or Japan, or France? Or is it all just nationalist propaganda for idiotsfeelings?
Canada doesn't have freedom of speech.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...es-quebec-appeal-over-penalty-for-joke-about/

The UK doesn't have freedom of speech.

Google France: It's illegal to have a pro-Palestine rally right now among dozens of other instances where people have been arrested for violating speech rules.

Japan: You've obviously never looked into this because they are the 68th ranked country as far as freedom of speech goes.

Are you done wasting my time and bandwidth?

Nah, you already got my point awhile ago. Then you started changing your theory after you realized you wouldn't be able to blame entire groups of people for the actions of a few criminals anymore.

Back