15 dead, 45 injured in stabbing attack near Tokyo

SAGAMIHARA, Japan (AP) — The Kyodo news agency is reporting that 19 people are dead and 20 injured following a knife attack in Sagamihara, outside Tokyo.

A knife-wielding man attacked a facility for the disabled and then turned himself in, police said.

http://trib.al/WMoFsHj

Wow that's a huge casualty rate. Multiple attackers? Or one freaking ninja?
Edit* just saw that link. That's horrible. Attacking disabled people... Wow.

Looks like 19...

I saw one report saying it was a Residential Care Center? Which may mean a Nursing Home? So a dude went in and started stabbing elderly?

Sounds like one mentally ill fuckstick.

If so, I'm guessing this is tied to a family disagreement and a guy went apeshit. Maybe an inheritance thing.

Well, there goes the myth that it's better to get rid of all guns because attacks with knives lead to less deaths.

This guy killed more people than that Iranian-German guy, who had a gun.

I immediately don't think that it was Islam, because Japan has been smart enough to limit Mosques and gatherings...probably a wacked out internet game addict or something

what the fuck is wrong with people

Killed a bunch of helpless mongs. What a piece of shit. 19 is a really high score for a knife though.

SAGAMIHARA, Japan (AP) — The Kyodo news agency is reporting that 19 people are dead and 20 injured following a knife attack in Sagamihara, outside Tokyo.

A knife-wielding man attacked a facility for the disabled and then turned himself in, police said.

http://trib.al/WMoFsHj

That explains it. Wasn't adding up but it's not hard to tally up that many when it's in a place like that. What a piece of garbage.

At first I thought this had to be a ninja attack, but then I realized that he was killing the handi-capped. What a piece of shit.

WTF this is horrible.

What the hell is going on this summer? Seems like crazy shit is happening everywhere.

What the hell is going on this summer? Seems like crazy shit is happening everywhere.

It's almost every single fucking day. It's getting to the stage I wake up, turn on the TV and wait to learn whatever ridiculously horrible shit happened during the night.

Back