Crime Indian student stabbed in the head by an American local for looking “weird”

Would you rather we look at statistics when it comes to these stories? Because the statistics show a great gap in violent crime when religion and country of origin is included in most of the European countries. And terrorist groups like ISIS have admitted to exploiting the lax refugee and immigration policies to get their people into Western countries. Versus a random murder in a majority white country being committed by a white person.
They're both random murders. That you attach greater significance to one than the other is about the lens through which you view the incidents and how you chosen to politicize one vs. the other.

If Indian immigrants pointed to the 2nd crime as an example of the xenophobic atmosphere in which they exist in this country and pointed to other examples of anti-immigrant or anti-Indian sentiment, would you adopt their perspective? Unlikely. To you, you wouldn't view the crime through that lens. Doesn't make you right or wrong.

But this crime is no different than the other crime in non-political terms. It's the politicizing of the individuals that's different.

This is where the 'looking weird' thing came from. This is where leftists get their news.

The story is confusingly written everywhere I've found it. Poor use of pronouns leaves the reader wondering who requested the deep tissue massage, was one of the two an employee?

An early morning altercation between two men at a gym and there's massaging involved

Also, again, kind of hard to parse from the shitty journalism but it sounds like the parents declined to come visit him and turned off his life support.

Weird story all around

This is the article that mentions the 'deep tissue massage.' Who requested the massage? It's confusingly written.

Is one of them an employee? Why are two men who have never met before giving each other massages at a gym early in the morning?

Why did the family decline to visit thd victim in hospital and turn off his life support?

Weird all around.

My local gym; friend of mine was there when it happened, y’all throwing out “racist” and all other crap, know nothing and are just speculating about things you didn’t observe or know about until yesterday.

Guy was constantly walking in and out, back and forth and acting weird for weeks before the attack happened. Guy’s a whack job, that’s it.

As to “he carried a knife so it’s premeditated” bro, it’s Northwest Indiana, half the people in that gym were likely carrying something more potent than a knife.
Are you able to confirm that this guy could only bench 260? Was he constantly ridiculed for that and do you think it may have driven him over the edge?

They're both random murders. That you attach greater significance to one than the other is about the lens through which you view the incidents and how you chosen to politicize one vs. the other.

If Indian immigrants pointed to the 2nd crime as an example of the xenophobic atmosphere in which they exist in this country and pointed to other examples of anti-immigrant or anti-Indian sentiment, would you adopt their perspective? Unlikely. To you, you wouldn't view the crime through that lens. Doesn't make you right or wrong.

But this crime is no different than the other crime in non-political terms. It's the politicizing of the individuals that's different.
You clearly never finished a statistics class lol. Show me a trend of Indians being stabbed / killed in the US? Are there even any recent other incidents like this?

If you're at a Christmas market later this year with your child and hear a Muslim shout 'alahu akbar' could you honestly say you wouldn't be on high alert?

This happens all the time and it's never on the news. You still seem to be under the delusion that white people are hated in the media while all evidence points to the opposite.

The only reason this is getting the small traction that it is because it was reported in India.

Can you imagine how many other murders are hidden?
Source: trust me bro.

You clearly never finished a statistics class lol. Show me a trend of Indians being stabbed / killed in the US? Are there even any recent other incidents like this?

If you're at a Christmas market later this year with your child and hear a Muslim shout 'alahu akbar' could you honestly say you wouldn't be on high alert?
I didn't say anything about trends. But I guess you're going to show me the statistics of people killing people in Paris with a hammer as a percentage of the entire French population? Or just as a percentage of the French Muslim population?

While you decide on whether or not to do it, let guess....you're going to opine that you don't want to use the stats of this specific crime as a percentage of the total French population.

I've taken plenty of statistics courses which is how I know you're going to look for reasons to invalidate the crime stats as a percentage of the total population, even though that would give you a better representation of how prevalent this type of crime is in French society.

But maybe I'm wrong and you will provide the pure crime stats rather than carving out a subsection of the crime in a subsection of the population. Then you can put it into the context that the French homicide rate is literally less than half of what it was in 1993.

I didn't say anything about trends. But I guess you're going to show me the statistics of people killing people in Paris with a hammer as a percentage of the entire French population? Or just as a percentage of the French Muslim population?

While you decide on whether or not to do it, let guess....you're going to opine that you don't want to use the stats of this specific crime as a percentage of the total French population.

I've taken plenty of statistics courses which is how I know you're going to look for reasons to invalidate the crime stats as a percentage of the total population, even though that would give you a better representation of how prevalent this type of crime is in French society.

But maybe I'm wrong and you will provide the pure crime stats rather than carving out a subsection of the crime in a subsection of the population. Then you can put it into the context that the French homicide rate is literally less than half of what it was in 1993.
Your statistics professor must be ashamed when he reads what you just wrote lol.

You do realize a trend for a subgroup can be different than the trend for the total population right? Simpson's paradox ring a bell? Let's just say it's a good thing you're not involved in medical research and if you are, quit, because you'd be killing people with your conclusions.

You didn't answer the question about the Christmas market though. Let's just say there's a reason Belgium (and other countries) are going to increase the security at their Christmas markets. It's not because of white Western Europeans. You can play dumb all you want, but you know the answer.

Now you can make up a strawman version of what I've said and argue that again. Have fun.

I always say if I hear someone yell 'Praise the Lord' in a crowd I'm good but if I hear someone yell 'Alahu Akbar' I'm running for the hills and all these liberal white saviors won't admit it but they would to

I feel sorry for immigrants. They can't even study in America without getting stabbed to death for being non white.

Yeah you're right, every single foreign student eventually gets stabbed to death in the USA. Another priceless @tastaylvr post.

because tastaylvr was blaming 'white supremacy'' and the killer is a brown latino.
Yeah I cant recall one time I was driving through certain cities and kept my gun close by my side because of all that rampant "White Supremacy"..muppets like Tastaylvr like to spew nonsense about.

Last edited:
Yeah I can recall one time I was driving through certain cities and kept my gun close by my side because of all that rampant "White Supremacy"..muppets like Tastaylvr like to spew nonsense about.

At this point I'm pretty sure the guy is just a muslim doing his own weak wristled jihad on internet defending his bros online image.

Nothing being morally acceptable about raping / killing civilians of all ages and gender he resort to deflect and lie.

Your statistics professor must be ashamed when he reads what you just wrote lol.

You do realize a trend for a subgroup can be different than the trend for the total population right? Simpson's paradox ring a bell? Let's just say it's a good thing you're not involved in medical research and if you are, quit, because you'd be killing people with your conclusions.

You didn't answer the question about the Christmas market though. Let's just say there's a reason Belgium (and other countries) are going to increase the security at their Christmas markets. It's not because of white Western Europeans. You can play dumb all you want, but you know the answer.

Now you can make up a strawman version of what I've said and argue that again. Have fun.

lol you can’t be serious

You think there is statistical significance for Islamic terrorism?

It would be embarrassing if we went down this road because you make up imaginary parameters in these situations and claim relevance only for what you want.

Imagine only focusing on micro trends instead of a macron perspective. What a ridiculous post.

It’s similar to the medical researchers who say “wow the rate at which you die to x increased by 20%” without realising they it was insignificant to begin with so any increase is a massive one. It is still insignificant towards your overall mortality. That’s the way you argue these stupid points.

The fact of the matter is that both these scenarios of random deaths have no significance towards the homicide rate let alone towards the mortality rate yet people like you only ever focus on one.

Last edited:

This is where the 'looking weird' thing came from. This is where leftists get their news.

The story is confusingly written everywhere I've found it. Poor use of pronouns leaves the reader wondering who requested the deep tissue massage, was one of the two an employee?

An early morning altercation between two men at a gym and there's massaging involved

Also, again, kind of hard to parse from the shitty journalism but it sounds like the parents declined to come visit him and turned off his life support.

Weird story all around
I wonder what your username is on thecoli

Except it's not the same at all, the French guy had pledges to ISIS, had been released from prison for an attempted terrorist attack and was on a terror watchlist (like is so often the case). The guy in America was seemingly completely random and no ties to anything. And again, if you want to do an overall analysis of the crime rate based on country of origin then we can do that too, if you are more interested in what the overall statistics say.

because tastaylvr was blaming 'white supremacy'' and the killer is a brown latino.
No I meant why do you say the killer is brown?

We have a picture of the killer, so what makes you say the killer is "brown".

Back