Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

Congratulations, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Do you think someone who is born black in America will likely have a better life than someone born white?

What's dumb about simple facts? You just don't like to hear these kinds of truths because it undermines your fantasy theories.

White people in the US on average have a better life than blacks, but that's a thing you see worldwide. But it's an inconvenient truth to look at why so people make up crazy racist theories of the evil white man surpressing the black man worldwide for centuries. Take a look at any world map for stuff like GDP per capita, life expectancy or IQ. Maybe you'll start noticing a pattern with a certain continent.

Again, they're just facts. Why are you ignoring those?

Certain it's been posted already, but this is the POS.
1703881722200.jpeg
He'll either get some type of 'diversion' due to mental incompetency or
be ruled unable to stand trial for same.

What's dumb about simple facts? You just don't like to hear these kinds of truths because it undermines your fantasy theories.

White people in the US on average have a better life than blacks, but that's a thing you see worldwide. But it's an inconvenient truth to look at why so people make up crazy racist theories of the evil white man surpressing the black man worldwide for centuries. Take a look at any world map for stuff like GDP per capita, life expectancy or IQ. Maybe you'll start noticing a pattern with a certain continent.

Again, they're just facts. Why are you ignoring those?

So you're saying white people are just better?

So you're saying white people are just better?

At certain aspects, of course. That's what all metrics show and it's an incredibly easy and straightforward conclusion to make. Whether you look at black countries vs. white or Asian countries, whether you look at black vs. white vs. Asian populations inside diverse countries. They all lead to the same conclusion.

To deny it and come up with some elaborate conspiracy theory of the evil white man keeping black people down worldwide in 2023 is on the same level as believing in the flat earth theory.

At certain aspects, of course. That's what all metrics show and it's an incredibly easy and straightforward conclusion to make. Whether you look at black countries vs. white or Asian countries, whether you look at black vs. white vs. Asian populations inside diverse countries. They all lead to the same conclusion.

To deny it and come up with some elaborate conspiracy theory of the evil white man keeping black people down worldwide in 2023 is on the same level as believing in the flat earth theory.

Man, you're just broken (and have no understanding of history).

I rarely talk about world history and focus primarily on America in this forum, and you know white supremacy isn't a wacky conspiracy in America, right?

You accept the many, many forms of systemic racism that continue to this day and were pretty brutal in my lifetime?

When I mention redlining people say "oh you always talk about that" but nobody can dispute it.

Have you ever considered how many conservative punishments seem to surgically target black people?

I hesitate to agree that sentences should be more serious because when conservatives demand that, they mean for black people. Black people are incredibly over prosecuted and incarcerated despite what you hear on Sherfront. Do I think this guy should spend the rest of his days in prison for attacking kids with a knife? Yes, probably (I don't know enough of the details but it seems like a safe bet).

Here's a quote from January 6th that demonstrate what I'm talking about:

"I have blonde hair and white skin - I'm not going to jail." (Jenna Ryan)

Another person complained about the conditions, talking about how he had been sent to a "jail for black people" and it was unacceptable.

For your friends, black people don't get sentenced hard enough and the world is out to get the white man. Yes, I think the sentence here should be severe but I hesitate to make a blanket statement that they will exploit against black people.
No I look at what the crime was, and then say toss the book at them. So like in the George Floyd case I thought it was manslaughter that Carrie’s 10-15 years and that he should have got 10-15 years.

Also it really does it mention marginalized groups have to be the victim?
hate crimes", victims are intentionally
selected, in whole or in part, because of their race, color, national
origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability
or sexual orientation.

I rarely talk about world history and focus primarily on America in this forum, and you know white supremacy isn't a wacky conspiracy in America, right?

You accept the many, many forms of systemic racism that continue to this day and were pretty brutal in my lifetime?

When I mention redlining people say "oh you always talk about that" but nobody can dispute it.

it's because you get the facts wrong about redlining all the time.

you are NOT the savior of black people. as a matter of fact, most POCs like us laugh at you white savior types. it's especially hilarious when you regurgitate something from Robin D'Angelo or Ibram Kendi, LOL.

like I said earlier, you're a racist POS, and your continued belittling of black folk demonstrates this.

it's because you get the facts wrong about redlining all the time.

you are NOT the savior of black people. as a matter of fact, most POCs like us laugh at you white savior types. it's especially hilarious when you regurgitate something from Robin D'Angelo or Ibram Kendi, LOL.

like I said earlier, you're a racist POS, and your continued belittling of black folk demonstrates this.

It always a 50/50 shot, you guys either call me a white savior or a race traitor.

I'm "broken" because I showed you some simple facts and your only explanation is some lunatic conspiracy theory of worldwide systematic racism and past wrongdoings being the sole reason for blacks doing poorly?

With the history of slavery and oppression blacks in the US are still in the 1% of their race. So what's the excuse for all of the others back in Africa or in other places?

Do you also think there's a decent chance a white dude will win the 100 meters during the next olympics, and maybe the marathon as well? Or in the case of physical differences between races do you accept the simple observations and facts?

eKaaZ4r.jpeg
Lmao, he's never going to respond to this. I think it short circuits his programming.

I think if you show non-interracial crime then black on black would even top the chart.
You're correct probably by a lot, but that's true for every race as well. Much larger in-group than out-group when it come to violent crime/murder.

Lmao, he's never going to respond to this. I think it short circuits his programming.

but but but, what about Red lining!?!?!?

(keep in mind, he rarely expands on this, he throws out this term thinking it strengthens his argument, and when he does attempt to expand on it he gets it wrong,)

and how does "red lining" excuse horrible personal decisions and crimes?

Did you guys know that every single white person grows up privileged? They all come from generational wealth, have a silver spoon in their mouths and have the red carpet rolled out for them no matter where they go. Not a single white person has ever come from an abusive household, parents addicted to drugs or been sexually abused by an adult. Every one of them just live perfectly privileged lives from birth until death.

I think if you show non-interracial crime then black on black would even top the chart.

the rate of murder of African Americans perpetrated against other African Americans is astounding.

sure, we can look at "systemic racism" and blame poverty as possible contributors, but even the poorest of poor folk in this country don't even come close to the aforementioned rates of homicide

Back