Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

Why does it matter?

Are white people being marginalized or oppressed?

Chuds need this so they can feel like special little snowflakes. The ones that demand it don't care even a little bit about any hate crime targeting anyone who isn't white, that's competition for Daddy's attention.

Now, I'm progressive and not conservative, so I don't just dismiss situations where victims are white. If actual rhetoric was causing people to get so angry at white people they were being targeted, I'd support that being addressed.

The problem is, you give these snowflakes an inch and they'll take a mile. You've been here long enough to be able to tell which Sherdoggers only care about white people. Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.
Everything you just said about the chuds could be said about you when the roles are reversed.

Different media outlets are saying he is or isn’t being charged with a hate crime. They are also acting like he targeted them for being South American and not for being White.

Off topic - I noticed they didn't specify on where the two girls were from. People from South America get annoyed when they get lumped in solely as the title "South American" without any specification.
They are from Paraguay. Their consulate gave a statement.

Everything you just said about the chuds could be said about you when the roles are reversed.
Loiosh...is a The Type of muppet that would kiss peoples feet if their Black because he or she suffers from unwarranted and unjustified "White Guilt" and is the type of liberal Malcolm X warned other blacks about.

That's what you're trying to do but it doesn't work.

I apply the same standards to everyone, and the things I advocate for help more white people than black because there are so many of us. What you guys do helps nobody, all you're doing is hurting marginalized people.

Seems like the right doesn't want to help anyone while the left wants to help everyone. It's easy for us to see you as evil while for you to return the favor you have to twist yourself into knots. You have to tell lies no rational person would believe.

It does matter for a criminal that just keeps getting slaps on the wrist. Hate crimes carry harsher punishments.

Sure, and I have no problem calling this a hate crime.*

The problem is your buddies will only see this one and none of the ones where a white man is the attacker, those are all dismissed as hoaxes thanks to Smollett. All it takes for conservatives is one case to prove all other cases, because they're immoral morons.

*I don't know all the details here, but if the attacker is completely insane that blunts the edge a bit. I don't really care as long as it's resolved appropriately and if he's dangerous he's kept away from others.

Sure, and I have no problem calling this a hate crime.*

The problem is your buddies will only see this one and none of the ones where a white man is the attacker, those are all dismissed as hoaxes thanks to Smollett. All it takes for conservatives is one case to prove all other cases, because they're immoral morons.

*I don't know all the details here, but if the attacker is completely insane that blunts the edge a bit. I don't really care as long as it's resolved appropriately and if he's dangerous he's kept away from others.
I think that a lot of crimes should be considered hate crimes, even if it’s the same race/gender/ religion attacking the same race/gender/religion, some crimes deserve that distinction for max sentencing.

Wants to kill white people, goes and kills some Latino tourists...

Some people just can't do anything right in their lives, i hope he rots in prison.

That's what you're trying to do but it doesn't work.

I apply the same standards to everyone,
In your response you said "Why does it matter?" at the top and then implied White people shouldn't be considered victims of hate crimes because they aren't marginalized.

In your response you said "Why does it matter?" at the top and then implied White people shouldn't be considered victims of hate crimes because they aren't marginalized.

Every single time you guys have the opportunity you camp an issue like this. You aren't marginalized or oppressed therefore you're less vulnerable and issues like this matter less.

Hate crimes that precede a genocide obviously matter more than hate crimes that target a member of the overwhelming majority (of power). I don't expect a conservative to understand any scale that isn't immediately to his advantage, but there's the logic.

I saw this thread, skimmed the details and immediately thought "hate crime" and moved on. Not because anti-white hate crimes don't exist, but because they don't scare any of us but they're all some of you talk about.

Three and a half times as many hate crimes targeting black people, why do you put so much energy into dismissing those or assuming they're hoaxes?

001.jpg

Always surprising that it’s not surprising to anyone when, after a violent attack, the perpetrator is described as having an “extensive criminal history”, and we in the West just accept that as normal.

Of COURSE lifetime criminals continue to just pile up incidences and charges while receiving minimum penalties or sentences over and over again so that they can get back to their important lives. What else could we possibly do?

Every single time you guys have the opportunity you camp an issue like this. You aren't marginalized or oppressed therefore you're less vulnerable and issues like this matter less.

Hate crimes that precede a genocide obviously matter more than hate crimes that target a member of the overwhelming majority (of power). I don't expect a conservative to understand any scale that isn't immediately to his advantage, but there's the logic.

I saw this thread, skimmed the details and immediately thought "hate crime" and moved on. Not because anti-white hate crimes don't exist, but because they don't scare any of us but they're all some of you talk about.

Three and a half times as many hate crimes targeting black people, why do you put so much energy into dismissing those or assuming they're hoaxes?

View attachment 1020577
eKaaZ4r.jpeg

Wants to kill white people, goes and kills some Latino tourists...

Some people just can't do anything right in their lives, i hope he rots in prison.
Latino is a grouping based on language. White is a grouping based on skin pigmentation.

Their are White Latinos from Central and South America.

Why does it matter?

Are white people being marginalized or oppressed?

Chuds need this so they can feel like special little snowflakes. The ones that demand it don't care even a little bit about any hate crime targeting anyone who isn't white, that's competition for Daddy's attention.

Now, I'm progressive and not conservative, so I don't just dismiss situations where victims are white. If actual rhetoric was causing people to get so angry at white people they were being targeted, I'd support that being addressed.

The problem is, you give these snowflakes an inch and they'll take a mile. You've been here long enough to be able to tell which Sherdoggers only care about white people. Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.

It matters for the two children who got stabbed. And for the next ones this guy will target.

I think that a lot of crimes should be considered hate crimes, even if it’s the same race/gender/ religion attacking the same race/gender/religion, some crimes deserve that distinction for max sentencing.

Have you ever considered how many conservative punishments seem to surgically target black people?

I hesitate to agree that sentences should be more serious because when conservatives demand that, they mean for black people. Black people are incredibly over prosecuted and incarcerated despite what you hear on Sherfront. Do I think this guy should spend the rest of his days in prison for attacking kids with a knife? Yes, probably (I don't know enough of the details but it seems like a safe bet).

Here's a quote from January 6th that demonstrate what I'm talking about:

"I have blonde hair and white skin - I'm not going to jail." (Jenna Ryan)

Another person complained about the conditions, talking about how he had been sent to a "jail for black people" and it was unacceptable.

For your friends, black people don't get sentenced hard enough and the world is out to get the white man. Yes, I think the sentence here should be severe but I hesitate to make a blanket statement that they will exploit against black people.

Have you ever considered how many conservative punishments seem to surgically target black people?

I hesitate to agree that sentences should be more serious because when conservatives demand that, they mean for black people. Black people are incredibly over prosecuted and incarcerated despite what you hear on Sherfront. Do I think this guy should spend the rest of his days in prison for attacking kids with a knife? Yes, probably (I don't know enough of the details but it seems like a safe bet).

Here's a quote from January 6th that demonstrate what I'm talking about:

"I have blonde hair and white skin - I'm not going to jail." (Jenna Ryan)

Another person complained about the conditions, talking about how he had been sent to a "jail for black people" and it was unacceptable.

For your friends, black people don't get sentenced hard enough and the world is out to get the white man. Yes, I think the sentence here should be severe but I hesitate to make a blanket statement that they will exploit against black people.

Black people in the US have literally won the birth lottery and they're in the 1% of black people worldwide. But you conveniently ignore that point because it doesn't suit your warped narrative.

Black people in the US have literally won the birth lottery and they're in the 1% of black people worldwide. But you conveniently ignore that point because it doesn't suit your warped narrative.

Congratulations, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Do you think someone who is born black in America will likely have a better life than someone born white?

Back