Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Two teenage girls on vacation from South America have been stabbed while eating at Grand Central Terminal's dining concourse by a suspect saying 'I want all the white people dead.'

The girls, aged 14 and 16, were touring the city with their parents when they were suddenly attacked.

The stabbing happened around 11:25am on Christmas when the family had stopped for an early lunch.

The suspect, identified as 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson of the Bronx, allegedly told the girls, 'I want all the white people dead.'

Hutcherson is believed to have gotten into an argument with staff at Tartinery who told him he could not sit in the restaurant's seating area. That argument led to the attack on the innocent girls.

When Hutcherson complained that the two victims were being allowed to sit in the restaurant, he allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed them both.

Hutcherson was arrested in under a minute as MTA police swooped in from their nearby posts.

One of the girls was stabbed in the thigh while the other was stabbed in the back, nicking her lung.

Both victims were taken to Bellevue Hospital.

Hutcherson has an extensive criminal record and has been charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and endangering the welfare of a child.

Another criminal lunatic that the leftwing inspires. Stabbing two girls because he doesn't like their skin color.

Last edited:
The race angle is secondary to the fact that someone with that kind of background is still on the street.

Oh I know plenty on the left think all they need is just hugs and they will be OK. However it's terrible and racist (depending on the race) to lock them up for the long sentences they deserve and need.

Too bad he didn't get taken out by someone when he pulled the knife.

The race angle is secondary to the fact that someone with that kind of background is still on the street.

Oh I know plenty on the left think all they need is just hugs and they will be OK. However it's terrible and racist (depending on the race) to lock them up for the long sentences they deserve and need.

Too bad he didn't get taken out by someone when he pulled the knife.
The race angle is exactly why someone like that is on the street. Putting violent criminals in jail is racist, and prisons are the new plantations and blah blah.

They straight up don't give a fuck about you or your family's safety.

Two teenage girls on vacation from South America have been stabbed while eating at Grand Central Terminal's dining concourse by a suspect saying 'I want all the white people dead.'

The girls, aged 14 and 16, were touring the city with their parents when they were suddenly attacked.

The stabbing happened around 11:25am on Christmas when the family had stopped for an early lunch.

The suspect, identified as 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson of the Bronx, allegedly told the girls, 'I want all the white people dead.'

Hutcherson is believed to have gotten into an argument with staff at Tartinery who told him he could not sit in the restaurant's seating area. That argument led to the attack on the innocent girls.

When Hutcherson complained that the two victims were being allowed to sit in the restaurant, he allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed them both.

Hutcherson was arrested in under a minute as MTA police swooped in from their nearby posts.

One of the girls was stabbed in the thigh while the other was stabbed in the back, nicking her lung.

Both victims were taken to Bellevue Hospital.

Hutcherson has an extensive criminal record and has been charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and endangering the welfare of a child.

Another criminal lunatic that the leftwing inspires. Stabbing two girls because he doesn't like their skin color.
Welcome to NY ladies.

Mental illness is a "Leftist" issue for you?
What have the Republicans EVER done for the mentally ill?
There are absolute misfires all over the world. Political alignment has nothing to do with that. The differences arise from how we deal with those people as a society, and I don't think anybody has found the right answer yet.

Welcome to NY ladies.

Mental illness is a "Leftist" issue for you?
What have the Republicans EVER done for the mentally ill?
There are absolute misfires all over the world. Political alignment has nothing to do with that. The differences arise from how we deal with those people as a society, and I don't think anybody has found the right answer yet.
Promoting hatred of white people is something that leftists have been doing for years. Soft on crime is another leftwing approach which is a reason this guy was walking the street when he has an extensive criminal record. He was arrested twice this year for weapon charges and threatening people.

The left is largely at fault for these two girls getting stabbed.

Last edited:
Back