Crime Two teenage girls visiting New York stabbed by man saying he wants all White people dead

the rate of murder of African Americans perpetrated against other African Americans is astounding.

sure, we can look at "systemic racism" and blame poverty as possible contributors, but even the poorest of poor folk in this country don't even come close to the aforementioned rates of homicide

Personally I think it's a mix of genetics, culture and poverty.

If you're born in the hood, in poverty and raised by a single mum it's an uphill battle from the start. Doesn't matter whether you're black or white. The more boxes a child ticks the more likely he'll end up like one of these criminals discussed in the TS.

I understand there's a taboo on considering genetics a factor as well but I think the numbers simply don't lie. Although you could argue that genetics is the one factor we can't really change anything about it's more fruitful to focus on the factors we can improve as a society.

At certain aspects, of course. That's what all metrics show and it's an incredibly easy and straightforward conclusion to make. Whether you look at black countries vs. white or Asian countries, whether you look at black vs. white vs. Asian populations inside diverse countries. They all lead to the same conclusion.
Nigerians are one of the most successful immigrant groups in America. More of a quarter of them in America have an advanced degree. It's almost triple of the American average. Not all Asian groups are successful. Asian people are not a monolith. It's the same with Africans. They aren't the same as black American or blacks from Caribbean. There are Asian groups that don't do well in America. We shouldn't be so quick to lump people into one race group. This goes for whites as well. It's goofy to think all white people are the same too.

Loiosh...is a The Type of muppet that would kiss peoples feet if their Black because he or she suffers from unwarranted and unjustified "White Guilt" and is the type of liberal Malcolm X warned other blacks about.
Loiosh is clever enough to make the difference between they're and their, you fucking retarded caveman.

Loiosh is clever enough to make the difference between they're and their, you fucking retarded caveman.
Grammar policewoman thought this was gonna be the be all end all closer to the thread huh? Wow…..

Virtually everyone organizing BLM protests sent a strong message of peace and denounced all violence and vandalism, and yet they are demonized at every turn.
lol you cannot believe this

exactly...same when the victim is Asian.

guess how many progressives here started a thread about Eina Kwon?

guess how many even know who she is? 0.0.

I don’t know if I’m a progressive, but I’m a liberal and a Democrat. I support universal healthcare.

Eina Kwon was a mother of one young child, pregnant with her 2nd child, when she was shot tragically to death while sitting in her car in Seattle.
This murder received scant coverage by the national extremely biased left leaning MSM.

I’ve heard a progressive DA suggest once that a few violent incidents by criminals released back into the system don’t disprove that releasing them is a net benefit to society.
I don’t agree with that idea at all.

lol you cannot believe this

Why wouldn't I believe the truth?

Conservative media pinned all the riots and vandalism on them while completely ignoring them condemning it all.

There are fifty distinct chapters of BLM and some bad messaging was sent out, which was completely condemned by the vast majority of them.

Nigerians are one of the most successful immigrant groups in America. More of a quarter of them in America have an advanced degree. It's almost triple of the American average. Not all Asian groups are successful. Asian people are not a monolith. It's the same with Africans. They aren't the same as black American or blacks from Caribbean. There are Asian groups that don't do well in America. We shouldn't be so quick to lump people into one race group. This goes for whites as well. It's goofy to think all white people are the same too.

Of course not everybody is the same, but averages mean something and they're a good predictor. A merit based immigration system will end up bringing over the successful ones of a group, in this case Nigerians. That's no indicator of the group as a whole on average. The fact that half of them wouldn't even be able to afford the one way plane ticket to come over to the US in the first place would be a way better indicator.

Back