Crime Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin –- who was convicted of murdering George Floyd — was stabbed by another inmate at a federal prison in Arizona on Friday, a source told The Associated Press.

Chauvin was seriously injured in the attack around 12:30 p.m. at Federal Correctional Institution, Tucson, according to the source and the Bureau of Prisons, which did not name the inmate in a statement to the outlet.

Sources told ABC News that Chauvin was later listed in “stable” condition and that he’s expected to survive.

Prison employees performed “life-saving measures” before Chauvin was hospitalized, the federal agency said.”

NYPOST

Are there still people who believe that the verdict wasn't political and symbolic, since it was revealed that Floyd had a likely fatal level of fentanyl in his system and the standard was "beyond a reasonable doubt"? Symbolic, political prisoners sure are getting popular in the US these days...

No matter what anyone says and no matter what the ultimate cause of death was that cop needs to do prison time because he's a f****** scumbag murderous bastard and could have easily killed George Floyd with what he was doing.

Anyone defending that cup is a total f****** loser.

i'm not sure how the left wing talking heads should spin this just to gaslight the rubes?

should they go with the "Shank is innocent, Derek Chauvin was high and refusing orders when he carelessly walked into the shank. He should have just complied." approach?

or maybe "Derek Chauvin really overdosed on fentanyl but the DOJ is covering it up."

or i know! they can take one straight out of the tucker carlson playbook and imply that Derek Chauvin was in a cell with a gay inmate convicted of prostitution and they were drunk off of prison hooch and in their underwear when the incident occured.

yea this one screams like a gay prisoners quarrel to me.

Last edited:
Oh lovely, another episode of America at its absolute lowest.

He practically posed for a selfie. I'm fine with him doing life.

i'm not sure how the left wing talking heads should spin this just to gaslight the rubes?

should they go with the "Shank is innocent, Derek Chauvin was high and refusing orders when he carelessly walked into the shank. He should have just complied." approach?

or maybe "Derek Chauvin really overdosed on fentanyl but the DOJ is covering it up."

or i know! they can take one straight out of the tucker carlson playbook and imply that Derek Chauvin was in a cell with a gay inmate convicted of prostitution and they were drunk off of prison hooch and in their underwear when the incident occured.

yea this one screams like a gay prisoners quarrel to me.

100% gay lover's quarrel that went astray... He was getting stabbed alright by his prostitute inmate

Couple of you need to get a room to carry out your prison fantasies. Your posts stink of the gae

This happening sure exposes certain people.

Floyd: piece of shit that beat pregnant women and held guns to their stomachs among a life of numerous other violent offenses. Murals of him are okay, it's not about who he was, gloss over all that quickly and canonize him if it furthers our cause.

Chauvin: piece of shit that used his position of power abusively which led to the death of the other piece of shit. Gets stabbed, and the same people are stroking their little peckers about it and are as happy as kids on Christmas morning.

Hey, prison violence is a serious issue too. If Chauvin dies, maybe they can paint murals of him and shit and he can be a representation of the issue. It you know...wouldn't be "about him", it would just be to bring awareness. The fact he's a repugnant human being is inconsequential!

Back