Crime Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison

And how much worse do you hold Trump to Hitler?

Well I think Hitler has proven to be far more destructive than Trump. Trump is a privileged man baby who acts as a daddy figure to so many lost, insecure, pansies searching for some role model of masculinity. Hitler commanded a war machine and Trump commands a bunch of inept, weak incels. Big difference I’d say

well to be fair, hitler never raped anyone inside of a department store.

Last edited:
Stabbed 22 times by an FBI informant lol. Yea our government and/or judicial system is a complete joke

Stabbed 22 times by an FBI informant lol. Yea our government and/or judicial system is a complete joke

so many years ago the guy snitched to the fbi just to save himself some prison time for his previous crimes or whatever. big whoop. why do these chucklefucks have to invent conspiracies behind everything?

why can't they just tell it like it is? you know, piece of shit cop who murdered a guy gets stabbed by inmate in prison for being a piece of shit cop.

there's a reason why they have to keep these people seperated from the general population. snitches, child molesters, and police officers are not going to have a fun time if they are around the other inmates. this dirty rat just happened to be the guy who got to chauvin first. throw him in a black pod and see how long he would last, and after he gets shanked upon arrival i'm sure that you muppets would have some kind of bogus fbi-related inside job deep state pizzagate conspiracy behind that one too.

dudes gonna go to trial and answer to his attempted murder charges for his attack on that pig, and you'll never hear a peep in court about how the government or fbi set it up or whatever because once again you're getting bullshitted and manipulated by the same people all over again who keep on inventing whackadoodle fairy tales and conspiracies that will never go anywhere because there is nothing behind them. but don't take my word for it. surely they aren't feeding you bullshit narratives this time around, and i'm sure that you guys arent getting played like a bunch of idiots again and this whole government hit job or fbi murder plot will surely be unravelled in court teehee!

not surprised it was an fbi informant who got to him first rather than your normal rank-and-file prisoner because they wouldnt be keeping a renowned police officer around those inmates. the dudes been a target ever since the judges gavel came down, and before getting transferred to arizona, he spent every day in solitary confinement because they know these types of inmates will have a target on their backs.

what i want to know is how did this inmate end up getting to him, and how did the prison fuck this up? surely they have to know that he's a marked man. where did it all go wrong?

Last edited:
well to be fair, hitler never raped anyone inside of a department store.
If he had I’m sure there would have been some confusion by the victim as to whether he used a finger or his penis.

Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis

If he had I’m sure there would have been some confusion by the victim as to whether he used a finger or his penis.

Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis

you know, i could have gone the rest of my life without ever having to think about hitler's cock, but thanks for that.

at least i've learned something today. not quite what i had in mind but i'll take it.

you know, i could have gone the rest of my life without ever having to think about hitler's cock, but thanks for that.

at least i've learned something today. not quite what i had in mind but i'll take it.
Hitler did have an upside to his condition where his urine flowed not from the top but out the bottom of his penis. Pissing with a hard on. Think about it.

Why does what keep happening? Does he think the guy stabbed Derek on 22 separate occasions?

tim pool quoting shit from the pizzagate guy lol. now it just needs some dc draino and catturd mixed in there with a sprinkle of benny johnson added just to make sure that this shit sandwich they are peddling is stuffed to the max with shit.

now i just need to wait for White Power Hour or whatever tucker carlson's latest show is called so that i can find out what to think about this matter. its gotta be some kind of super-secret deep state fbi psy-op spearheaded by nancy pelosi, the government, the establishment, the global cabal, and bill gates. i mean how could it not be? the dudes been sitting in a prison cell for years, he's going to be spending a good deal of his time in prison, but hey once upon a time he sold out some of his homeboys just to help himself. the writing is on the wall. this has inside job written all over it! wake up!

Last edited:
lol guys if the government wanted chauvin dead he would have hung himself in his cell a long time ago

tim pool quoting shit from the pizzagate guy lol. now it just needs some dc draino and catturd mixed in there with a sprinkle of benny johnson added just to make sure that this shit sandwich they are peddling is stuffed to the max with shit.

now i just need to wait for White Power Hour or whatever tucker carlson's latest show is called so that i can find out what to think about this matter. its gotta be some kind of super-secret deep state fbi psy-op spearheaded by nancy pelosi, the government, the establishment, the global cabal, and bill gates. i mean how could it not be? the dudes been sitting in a prison cell for years, he's going to be spending a good deal of his time in prison, but hey once upon a time he sold out some of his homeboys just to help himself. the writing is on the wall. this has inside job written all over it! wake up!
P-gate had a lot of odd coincidences in it. I get it that no one wants to think people can be that disgusting and evil but between the Podesta "art, Comet Ping Pong art, and leaked emails where Podesta and Obama among others uses terms that sick people use there is something sick going on.

lol guys if the government wanted chauvin dead he would have hung himself in his cell a long time ago
You can't keep using the same method and the FBI figured they could use the Whitey Bulger method on this one. The rat fucked up though. After Chauvin covered up, the rat should have went right for his neck.

You can't keep using the same method and the FBI figured they could use the Whitey Bulger method on this one. The rat fucked up though. After Chauvin covered up, the rat should have...

uggh. the end of your post could perhaps be towing the line of condoning acts of violence towards others. i aint gonna report it though. wouldnt want anybody to think that i'm a federal agent with my own parking spot and key to the fbi headquarters or anything and this was all just a plot to take you down.

Last edited:
american prisons need to be like siberian prisons. watching that documentary was wow these criminals look harmless. i mean they had cameras in their cell that guard was watching they had to make their bed and sit on it or stand and could not do anything else until guard say so just imagine criminal citing can not do what he wants man you have to be patient to not show frustraation or anger while guard is watching you. and then you also had shepards to make a meal out of unruly prisoners

"Crafted by"...

Makes it sound like some fancy "Forged in Fire" shit, when it was probably made up of a pencil, a razor, and some dental floss, LOL.

Maybe he made it during some arts and crafts time?

Seems like it failed the "it will kill" test though.

Back