Crime Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison

Not a good look for the American prison system to be honest. You knew the guy was going to be targeted yet they let it happen anyway.

Eh', shit happens. It doesn't take much to run up on a guy and stab them, even in PC. This is why I support the Judge Dredd method of "Isocubes". Aww', poor babies don't get yard time or phone calls to conspire with their criminal buddies, and just have to sit in a cell by themselves and serve their time. That's apparently "inhumane", though. Letting them run around and create factions, and murder and rape people on the other hand...that's A-OKAY!

Fuckin' stupid. Just shove them all in individual cells, with a TV with basic cable, a toilet and a shower, and feed them like the dogs they are, and then let them out when their time is up. Easy Peasy. No more prison violence and bullshit. If they can't function in society after that, well too fuckin' bad, and back they go.

Why do I have sympathy for a person who was tortured on film and murdered? Because I'm not a sociopath...he was a person with a shady, criminal past but he did nothing to deserve what happened to him. Whatever he did, he faced the justice system for it and paid his debt to society.

I personally don't think Chauvin getting stabbed is funny or apappropriate...I also don't think Chauvin meant to kill Floyd but his actions were so retardedly incompetent his charge seemed light to me.

My main issue is that you don't seem to understand the reasoning behind why Floyd is such a symbolic figure. Again, nobody is exhaulting him (to the extent any majority of people even are) because of his dubious past.

Well, we've found a **little** more common ground anyway.

I probably shouldn't have said I have "no" sympathy for either, more accurately I find it difficult to have much for either. I don't think Floyd should've died that way obviously.

Floyd's criminality was by all accounts ongoing, and the stupidly light sentences for violent offenders like him is another discussion so the "paid his debt to society" I'll just leave alone.

Chauvin's actions were incompetent and moreover it seemed like he had personal beef with Floyd so my gut says he wasn't only incompetent but enjoyed on some level what he was doing (obviously I can't know that for sure). Again, little sympathy at all from me for that guy whether he was stabbed or not.

But again now I'll repeat (and hope it sinks in this time): there's a difference between not understanding something and simply disagreeing with it. You've thus far ignored that. I know WHY some have chosen to make him a symbol. I am saying it's not a good thing for society to do so.

Also, as usual, the guy is lying. It wasn't revealed that Floyd had a likely lethal level of fentanyl in his system. No source is given, but that was not the finding of the autopsy report or the testimony of expert witnesses. The level of fentanyl in his system was a little above average for people arrested for driving under the influence (none of whom were dead at the time they were driving or arrested, AFAIK).
The level of fentanyl levels in his system don't mean much, in and of themselves. It was the fact he had high levels of fentanyl in his system AND was (by his own words) experiencing severe respiratory distress well before ever being on the ground. It is obviously plausible that a person experiencing respiratory distress, who a brief time later dies of asphyxiation, would have died because of whatever initially caused the respiratory distress. "Reasonable doubt" as to the actual cause of death being a knee obstructing a carotid artery, is clearly met in this case.

Having said that, Chauvin was deliberately negligent, and his negligence probably contributed to some degree, to GF's death. So I have no sympathy for him, and he is guilty of manslaughter, IMO. But pretending that reasonable doubt on the charge of murder is not met, is ridiculous and makes a mockery of the system.

Last edited:
Having said that, Chauvin was deliberately negligent, and his negligence probably contributed to some degree, to GF's death.
Not just negligent, but idiotic. How you have a guy in control and in cuffs a block away, that somehow ends up with you kneeling on him beside a perfectly good cruiser, is beyond me.

And he was the training officer. I mean, I guess some lessons were learned that day, but I doubt it was the ones he wanted to teach...

And how much worse do you hold Trump to Hitler?
Well I think Hitler has proven to be far more destructive than Trump. Trump is a privileged man baby who acts as a daddy figure to so many lost, insecure, pansies searching for some role model of masculinity. Hitler commanded a war machine and Trump commands a bunch of inept, weak incels. Big difference I’d say

This guy is a darling on Sherfront. He is still being defended. They must be in mourning over this.

Only if he dies of an overdose.
However, no publicly-available evidence supports the claim that Floyd died from overdosing on drugs, specifically fentanyl and methamphetamine, rather than from the actions of law enforcement officers.

Derek Chauvin was convicted in April 2021 of murdering Floyd (here)

Medical examiners and independent experts testified in the Chauvin trial that while Floyd suffered from heart disease and hypertension, and toxicology tests showed recent use of the two drugs, none of these was the cause of Floyd’s death on May 25, 2020. Medical examiners ruled the death a homicide because law enforcement officers compressed Floyd against the road in a way that starved his body of oxygen, known as asphyxia, leading to cardiopulmonary arrest.

You realize that's the exact logic used by some people with George Floyd right?

The difference is Chauvin (now a convicted murderer) was stabbed in prison by another criminal and lived
Floyd was murdered by a police officer (who's salary is paid by taxpayers), over a counterfeit $20 bill, and instead of doing the normal thing and protesting unjust killings by police, the chud right immediately went to work digging for past crimes to JUSTIFY his murder, despite not being related to the incident.

The issue was never that Floyd was some hero that died a heroic death. The issue was that a public servant was able to murder someone over nothing in broad daylight in full view of everyone else and a good portion of the country SIDED WITH HIM AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO WORK BRINGING UP PAST CRIMES AS A REASON WHY COPS SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL PEOPLE (and lets be real, they only want this to apply to minorities)

Last edited:
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

my freinds son came to see me recently. he has always been on the left but has been radicalized by the right over the last few years. he brought up hitler and how misunderstood he was. not that he did not do bad things but why is that all we focus on?

i could not fucking believe it man. this thread is a little like that too.
@skold i meant to quote you on this but it got messed up somehow.

my freinds son came to see me recently. he has always been on the left but has been radicalized by the right over the last few years. he brought up hitler and how misunderstood he was. not that he did not do bad things but why is that all we focus on?

i could not fucking believe it man. this thread is a little like that too.
@skold i meant to quote you on this but it got messed up somehow.

The new site layout does make it difficult to properly format posts (especially if you are using a phone)
I'm willing to wager your friends son is somewhere between 16-24 age range, thats when edgy cringelord behavior tends to manifest itself. Especially if that person is terminally online.

The difference is Chauvin (now a convicted murderer) was stabbed in prison by another criminal and lived
Floyd was murdered by a police officer (who's salary is paid by taxpayers), over a counterfeit $20 bill, and instead of doing the normal thing and protesting unjust killings by police, the chud right immediately went to work digging for past crimes to JUSTIFY his murder, despite not being related to the incident.

The issue was never that Floyd was some hero that died a heroic death. The issue was that a public servant was able to murder someone over nothing in broad daylight in full view of everyone else and a good portion of the country SIDED WITH HIM AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO WORK BRINGING UP PAST CRIMES AS A REASON WHY COPS SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL PEOPLE (and lets be real, they only want this to apply to minorities)

It's not that complicated.

A guy died wrongfully in police custody and then it turned out the guy had been convicted for holding a weapon to a pregnant lady's stomach and people said 'oh, good riddance then.'

It's the exact same logic.

As I said in the other george floyd thread about this attack, I am neither surprised nor saddened. While it ultimately is not the way things should be, street justice/prison justice is sometimes the only adequate punishment some pieces of shit get. I shed no tear over a pedo who gets a mop handle rammed up his ass turning him into a shishkabab or hear that some child murderer gets horribly ripped to pieces in prison. In fact, it sounds like some level of justice to me. But let’s face it, chauvin wasn’t a pedo. His actions killed a piece of shit of a man that no one would have given two shits about had he been shot by some other thugs and no one sure as shit would have celebrated or cared if they got stabbed in prison-which they likely wouldn’t because being a murderer in prison gets you clout and revered. Whomever stabbed chauvin will also become a hero.

With that said, floyd was a fucking violent turd. It really shows how much people hate the police if the whole country and half the world riots over the murder of a guy like that-and justice was ultimately served-he was arrested, tried, and convicted, and got a really long sentence for what he actually did(more on that in a min). floyd could have od’d and died on the streets and some might film him and laugh, maybe one or two would ask if he was ok or call 911, to he rest would walk by or even step over him. Similar if he was gunned down.

But nope, a cop kneeling on his neck, not actually trying to kill him, did him in. Why? Because floyd was afraid to be in the back of the cruiser. Should have stuffed his ass in there and waited for an ambulance or rolled him on his side. But nope, that asshole stayed put despite people pleading to prove a point saying “I am a cop-I don’t have to listen to you.” And in doing so, he fucked the entire profession more than Rodney king every did because even “normal people” were waving blm signs everywhere-it was my daughter’s 7th b-day party And I was getting the pizza and I as people that I have had in my house, been to dinner with and hung out with for previous adult parties walking into traffic with those stupid signs in my privileged neighborhood in some crazy virtue signaling.

And police work is not like it used to be. Even though you absolutely 100% will have those that will frequently use the “I can’t breathe” bullshit, you have to know when they are telling the truth and in actual distress. And yelling back at them on body cam “if yer yellin, yer breathin” not gonna cut it no more. Calmly say “stop struggling, I get you cuffed, and I will get you more comfortable so you can breather easier.”

Damn am I glad I am out of that. I stil used to get the “I can’t breath” comments or people yelling about their handcuffs being too tight after fighting with us and they were going to sue for nerve damage. And we had quite a few that really knew how to play the fucking game. We had one asshole that used to beat his crackwhore gf.-like chase her down the street punching and kicking her and the second we got cuffs on him, he would fake a heart attack which meant hours at the emergency room to get him medically cleared for jail if they cleared him at all.

So, saying you are in distress is not a new phenomenon, but post Floyd and Eric garner, absent an actual medical emergency, it is used as a distraction and delaying tactic. I have seen that tactic used only to gain the person enough time to take off running. That is just my guess as to why chauvin was so cavalier kneeling on him like that, but I definitely do not believe he meant to kill him like that. And as such, the response from media, the public, the mobs, the politicians (defund the entire police profession calls), was fucking insanity.

Derp. I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here...

I understand why people want him to be a symbol but as a society we should maybe aim to still not canonize him. What's hilarious is that you willfully ignore the actual point of the hypocrisy that exists.
Should we have murals of Chauvin so we can rally around the "greater issue" of violence in prisons? Fuck no.

They paint murals depicting the guy as "Saint George" and you dopes shrug it off as unimportant that the guy killed was every bit the POS as the guy who did it. And act like it "doesn't matter". It doesn't matter in terms of Chauvin being held accountable. It matters that we as a society shouldn't embrace violent, shitty humans as canonized martyrs just because it might help further an agenda.

They can paint Murals of Chouvin and the guy who stab him.

Eh', shit happens. It doesn't take much to run up on a guy and stab them, even in PC. This is why I support the Judge Dredd method of "Isocubes". Aww', poor babies don't get yard time or phone calls to conspire with their criminal buddies, and just have to sit in a cell by themselves and serve their time. That's apparently "inhumane", though. Letting them run around and create factions, and murder and rape people on the other hand...that's A-OKAY!

Fuckin' stupid. Just shove them all in individual cells, with a TV with basic cable, a toilet and a shower, and feed them like the dogs they are, and then let them out when their time is up. Easy Peasy. No more prison violence and bullshit. If they can't function in society after that, well too fuckin' bad, and back they go.

Will the Toilet have three sea shells?

Back