Crime Indian student stabbed in the head by an American local for looking “weird”

What is the discussion supposed to be here? This doesn't seem like any kind of ambiguous case, if you stab someone in the head and kill them, pretty sure everyone is in agreement that guy gets to spend the next couple decades in prison.

Cause the reason given by the perp is out of the ordinary. I mean who claims they stabbed someone because the victim looked weird.
He didn't say that, TS said that. The guy said someone told him the Indian dude was threatening, and he was in the massage room that he walked into, and said the guy acted "a little weird" when he confronted him.

The article sounds like it's either translated or English isn't the author's first language, because it says the Indian guy didn't initiate any physical contact, and the next sentence that their only physical contract was when the Indian guy got up and shoved him after being confronted, and the Andrade dude pulled his knife out and stabbed him.

Obviously the self defense claim seems beyond flimsy if he got in the guy's face, then stabbed him for pushing him away, so the story seems like a pretty cut and dry murder case unless this news site is leaving out some major bit of information that suggests otherwise.

Death penalty or at lest life in solitary confinement.

What is the discussion supposed to be here? This doesn't seem like any kind of ambiguous case, if you stab someone in the head and kill them, pretty sure everyone is in agreement that guy gets to spend the next couple decades in prison.

He didn't say that, TS said that. The guy said someone told him the Indian dude was threatening, and he was in the massage room that he walked into, and said the guy acted "a little weird" when he confronted him.

The article sounds like it's either translated or English isn't the author's first language, because it says the Indian guy didn't initiate any physical contact, and the next sentence that their only physical contract was when the Indian guy got up and shoved him after being confronted, and the Andrade dude pulled his knife out and stabbed him.

Obviously the self defense claim seems beyond flimsy if he got in the guy's face, then stabbed him for pushing him away, so the story seems like a pretty cut and dry murder case unless this news site is leaving out some major bit of information that suggests otherwise.

I read about this attack about 2 weeks ago. I recall from that first news report the perp saying the victim looked weird.

Andrade told police Pucha threatened to assassinate him and the stabbing was how he reacted, court documents state. Andrade told police he requested a deep tissue massage when he arrived at the fitness center but “the guy,” referring to Pucha, was just lying there and was being “a little weird.” He told police he didn’t know the man but described him as having a tan skin tone, according to the charges.

Last edited:
Aggravated Murder 1 charge. terrible.

Last edited:
attempted murder charges (assuming he was sane)
The beginning of the article says that the guy died so wasn't the attempt successful? Drop the attempted part and charge him regardless of his sanity. His attorney can try to prove he was lacking in the sanity department during trial.

The beginning of the article says that the guy died so wasn't the attempt successful? Drop the attempted part and charge him regardless of his sanity. His attorney can try to prove he was lacking in the sanity department during trial.

Terrible.

Aggravated Murder 1 in that case. and I stand corrected regarding your 2nd point.

He said he killed him because he was weird, not because he was Indian. But don't let that stop you from some virtue signalling.

Whatever you say buddy.

The Ireland stabbing thread. A bunch of guys were trying to suggest stabbing children was the result of a brain tumor and had nothing to do with him being a radical Muslim immigrant.

Why did he stab the Indian dude then? because of white supremacy?

Anyone non white is a "weird" dude that needs to get stabbed??

I feel sorry for immigrants. They can't even study in America without getting stabbed to death for being non white.

Why did he stab the Indian dude then? because of white supremacy?

Anyone non white is a "weird" dude that needs to get stabbed??

I feel sorry for immigrants. They can't even study in America without getting stabbed to death for being non white.
It was probably a brain tumor. I hear those cause stabbings, right?

It was probably a brain tumor. I hear those cause stabbings, right?

You don't think brain tumors change your behavior?

It's well documented that it does..

It's obvious that this person is mentally ill as well. The difference in response is telling though. The media bias that you constantly complain about shows as well since these guys are never reported.

You don't think brain tumors change your behavior?

It's well documented that it does..

It's obvious that this person is mentally ill as well. The difference in response is telling though. The media bias that you constantly complain about shows as well since these guys are never reported.
Brain tumors cause someone to stab people? Do you have a source on that?

Brain tumors cause someone to stab people? Do you have a source on that?

I said brain tumours change your behaviour which results in different results. Do brain tumours change behaviour or not?

Aggressive behaviour and brain tumours have been observed for decades now. It’s not a new phenomena.

I said brain tumours change your behaviour which results in different results. Do brain tumours change behaviour or not?

Aggressive behaviour and brain tumours have been observed for decades now. It’s not a new phenomena.
Eating too much sugar results in changes in behavior and aggression. What does any of this have to do with stabbing children?

You should read it again. The push happened after the attack was initiated, hence the victim did not initiate physical contact.

"The accused insisted that Varun remained seated during the entire altercation and did not initiate any physical contact. He further alleged that the only physical contact occurred when Varun attempted to push him away after Andrade had already initiated the attack."

Eating too much sugar results in changes in behavior and aggression. What does any of this have to do with stabbing children?

There is a direct correlation between Brain Tumors and aggressive behavior. This has been documented for a very long time. There are husbands who were peaceful there whole lives who end up trying to kill their wives.

The guy in question was never violent for the whole 20 years. Why would he randomly start stabbing people now? cmon man

Back