Crime Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison

Stabbed 22 times by an FBI informant lol. Yea our government and/or judicial system is a complete joke

Other guy never answered my question so I will ask you. Is there an actual reason the FBI wanted to kill this guy or is it just their woke liberal mindset?

Other guy never answered my question so I will ask you. Is there an actual reason the FBI wanted to kill this guy or is it just their woke liberal mindset?

many republicans have a fantasy that chauvin is about to get exonerated based on a bunch of nonsense, even after his appeal of his murder conviction got laughed out of the supreme court and his appeal on his violation of rights conviction is going to be laughed out of court as well. but they've seemed to have created a fairy tale where the government concaucted some kind of deep state pizzagate scheme to murder this guy because he was gonna just walk right out the front door and be free as a bird and live happily ever after any day now but just not today of course. well, thats what they want to imagine anyways.

there's always gotta be some kind of conspiracy behind everything. even when a shitty cop gets stabbed in prison for being a shitty cop. there must be some kind of deep state conspiracy shit behind it, because obviously these kinds of things would never happen without some greater conspiracy behind all of it. former police officers get along just fine in the prison system. especially the cops who don't only just arrest criminals, but the cops who murder them. just throw them in general population and they'll make off just fine.

i just can't see who in the world would ever want to do this man any harm, but whoever did it belongs in prison. deep state pizzagate without a doubt right here bro.

Last edited:
If he had I’m sure there would have been some confusion by the victim as to whether he used a finger or his penis.

Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis

The stabber is a high ranking member of the Mexican Mafia
Stabber is Croation American

Stabber says some member of The Mexican Mafia were/are out to kill him

--

Just a wild ass guess here:
Sounds like the attack on Chauvin has some gang or contract related motive. Doesn't sound racial as stabber is White and The Mexican Mafia does not like Black people.

The stabber is a high ranking member of the Mexican Mafia
Stabber is Croation American

Stabber says some member of The Mexican Mafia were/are out to kill him

--

Just a wild ass guess here:
Sounds like the attack on Chauvin has some gang or contract related motive. Doesn't sound racial as stabber is White and The Mexican Mafia does not like Black people.

Hes a gang dropout snitch, hes not a high ranking member

Hes a gang dropout snitch, hes not a high ranking member
The article in Heavy.com says he was a high level gang member. May not be now, since he was allegedly an FBI informant. The below article says he is serving 30 years for crimes committed while serving as an FBI informant.

uggh. the end of your post could perhaps be towing the line of condoning acts of violence towards others. i aint gonna report it though. wouldnt want anybody to think that i'm a federal agent with my own parking spot and key to the fbi headquarters or anything and this was all just a plot to take you down.
I did not condone anything but certainly gloss over the important parts of my posts. Either you didn't drink enough or drank too much.

I guess the call out was to get a crony to do it for you but I did not condone any violence and I was merely pointing out a possible tactical mistake. Sort of like how a fighter will have an opponent stunned or rocked while standing but then shoot a takedown giving the opponent time to recover.

I did not condone anything but certainly gloss over the important parts of my posts. Either you didn't drink enough or drank too much.

I guess the call out was to get a crony to do it for you but I did not condone any violence and I was merely pointing out a possible tactical mistake. Sort of like how a fighter will have an opponent stunned or rocked while standing but then shoot a takedown giving the opponent time to recover.

my bad. i guess what you were saying is that the dirty rat should have kissed derek chauvin in the neck and maybe gave him a hug afterwards. my misunderstanding. in that case i can no longer agree with you if thats what you really meant by that, as i don't have much sympathy for dirty cops who receive their comeuppance.

Last edited:
my bad. i guess what you were saying is that the dirty rat should have kissed derek chauvin in the neck and maybe gave him a hug afterwards. my misunderstanding. in that case i can no longer agree with you if thats what you really meant by that, as i don't have much sympathy for dirty cops who receive their comeuppance.
I don't know about kissing but lets meat in the middle and say he should have oil checked him? I have no sympathy for Chauvin or any other dirty cop. I also think that if a law enforcement officer is fired from job, they should be barred from holding a law enforcement position anywhere else.

I don't know about kissing but lets meat in the middle and say he should have oil checked him? I have no sympathy for Chauvin or any other dirty cop. I also think that if a law enforcement officer is fired from job, they should be barred from holding a law enforcement position anywhere else.

an oil check would also be a big no-no. nobody likes to get their oil checked. not even while in prison. but i beliieve that in this case, herb dean would rather just look the other way instead of deducting a point.

Few things symbolize BLM better than attempted murder.

The inmate accused of stabbing Derek Chauvin 22 times said he attacked him on Black Friday as a symbolic connection to BLM​

Derek Chauvin is a convicted murderer.

That's some bullshit article. The biggest allies in prison in the US are the Surenos or Southsiders and the Aryan Brotherhood.

No "Mexican Mafia" member is going to stab someone for "BLM"

"Mexican Mafia" runs the southsiders, the biggest prison gang in the country. They hate black people more than anyone. They literally tried to ethnically cleanse LA of black people.

Their biggest ally is the Peckerwoods which is under the Aryan Brotherhood banner.

And lastly, the guy who stabbed Chauvin is a "dropout" which are "greenlit" by the Mexican Mafia.

These articles are probably written by self hating white boys, who have a greenlight on them by the Aryan Brotherhood.

They finally identified the attacker but they wouldn’t say anything about if they even had a suspect. Stabbed 22 times. Should have only been 9 times for the nine mins he was on floyd but just like everything else-the over charging, the over sentencing, over prosecution of the case -fed charges and state, the number of stabs was excessive as well.

Back