YOUR opinion. Who wins the next election? Trump or Biden?

?

• Total voters
I mean what is Biden supposed to do about it? He's not the president. Unlike your boy.
Trump has already spoke out against it many times. Biden.... not so much.

Either way it doesn't matter. If I want to go burn down a Wendy's can I just pre-blame it on Trump and be OK?

He could speak out against it right away, stop blaming Trump for all of it, come up with solutions instead of fanning the flames. Dems didn't care about this anarchy until the dipshits realized that they overplayed their hand and is going to cost them. Biden was VP under the previous administration. He has over 40(!) fucking years political experience. And you don't think he could have done more to keep the peace?
I think he would do better than Trump, yes.

Nope, Maxine Waters, Ayanna Pressley, Ted Deutch, AOC, and Ilihan Omar won't. It took the mayor of Portland months of chaos before he gave it a soft denouncing. Pelosi refuses to denounce the tearing down of statues. Mazie Hironore refused to condemn antifa.

And that's just off the top of my head.
As far as I know they all denounced it, and the confederate statues should be torn down. They belong in museums, not public property.

Trump has already spoke out against it many times. Biden.... not so much.

Either way it doesn't matter. If I want to go burn down a Wendy's can I just pre-blame it on Trump and be OK?
Biden has spoken out against it.
How did you come to that conclusion?

As far as I know they all denounced it, and the confederate statues should be torn down. They belong in museums, not public property.
huuuuh??? Nope. Out of a long list, I chose those name for a REASON. And there is video evidence out there that proves it.

Your opinion of "where the statues should be" is ungodly irrelevant. And janky way to deflect the fact that some were torn down and destroyed.

huuuuh??? Nope. Out of a long list, I chose those name for a REASON. And there is video evidence out there that proves it.

Your opinion of "where the statues should be" is ungodly irrelevant. And janky way to deflect the fact that some were torn down and destroyed.
Okay, well just because they don't denounce the rioters doesn't necessarily mean them support them either.
Good, they should either be destroyed or put in a museum.

Okay, well just because they don't denounce the rioters doesn't necessarily mean them support them either.
ooohh thats just some pansy nonsense. If someone asks you if you're gay do you also dodge it and deflect to another topic also??
Good, they should either be destroyed or put in a museum.
Thats your anonymous opinion behind a keyboard. Means nothing. Heres the FACT though. Some of those vandals are in jail today. See how that works?

ooohh thats just some pansy nonsense. If someone asks you if you're gay do you also dodge it and deflect to another topic also??

Thats your anonymous opinion behind a keyboard. Means nothing. Heres the FACT though. Some of those vandals are in jail today. See how that works?
I don't, but some people do for different reasons. Perhaps they felt social pressure not to come out and denounce the riots. I'm sure they have their reasons.
A lot of people are in jail for smoking weed, but that doesn't mean they did anything wrong.

Trump will win because all of Russia will be voting. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Trump will win because all of Russia will be voting. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Almost forgot to add my favorite gif to this mutha fucka. LOL.

giphy.gif

Well, since we are doing predictions, get this:

Biden will win...and get more (raw) votes than any other candidate for U.S. President, ever.

Well, since we are doing predictions, get this:

Biden will win...and get more (raw) votes than any other candidate for U.S. President, ever.
Biden is more than doubling what Hillary won by according to national polling...which incidentally was spot on in 2016. It's gonna be an absolute destruction in the popular vote and the EC.

Back