YOUR opinion. Who wins the next election? Trump or Biden?

?

• Total voters
I am Canadian so I only see things from a distance. But I do not for a second believe the polls or the news.
I do get the feeling that the "silent majority" is an actual thing and can see it happening.

Well

Whats the silent majority saying? Everyone i know either thinks trump blew covid or the democrats are responsible for the riots and i dont see a clear consensous.

The left wins. No matter who wins between the two left, BLM, Antifa will be pissed off after a few months of useless Biden if he becomes president. Someone like AOC will benefit a lot and could become president later.

Trump and it won’t be close

Biden has the backing from the most influential establishment groups in media and pop-culture.

He should win. Will he tho?

The left wins. No matter who wins between the two left, BLM, Antifa will be pissed off after a few months of useless Biden if he becomes president. Someone like AOC will benefit a lot and could become president later.
Those bugs get smashed right after the election

I am Canadian so I only see things from a distance. But I do not for a second believe the polls or the news.
I do get the feeling that the "silent majority" is an actual thing and can see it happening.
So Biden?

clearly trump will win it's just a matter of far the democrat's want to go with fraud
edit- holy shit at the thought of AOC as president

Not of fan of Trump at all but Biden is just as worse. I think Trump will win by a small margin at the end.

President Trump and his foreign policy regarding Israel is setting up like "Cyrus the great"
We are witnessing live time, events the bible predicted. This is all part of the Abrahamic covenant, in May 14th 1948 David Ben-Gurion citing Ezekiel as his authority Named the Jewish homeland Israel.
President Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on December 6, 2017 (next will be the rebuilding the temple)
Trump is not a Godly man ( neither was Cyrus) nor do I think he is using the bible as a guide, but he is being used by God none the less

Now with his brokering of the latest peace deals, other nations are recognizing Israel as a sovereign nation, He has them siding with the United States and isolating Iran at the same time.

President Trump has done a hundred times more to win the Nobel Peace Prize than zero did but I'm not so sure they will give it to him. What I do feel is that he has bought the United States a little more time.
Besides all the support I see everywhere for the president (and NO support for biden) I think Trump breezes into reelection.....let the cheating began dems

Interesting times we are in, as someone said, when you see Christmas decorations going up in the mall, you know Thanksgiving is almost here.
Time to start paying attention because things aren't what they use to be.

Biden. MSM doesn't even try and hide how it lies and distorts. They are going to carry the Harris Biden ticket to the finish line.
If that doesn't work mail in voter fraud will clinch the election.

Leaning towards Biden but I'm far from certain.

Back