YOUR opinion. Who wins the next election? Trump or Biden?

?

• Total voters
Hilary Clinton was a stronger candidate than Joe Biden and she still lost. Trump has a very supporters who hack him no matter what similar to Obama. I would be shocked if Trump lost.

Trump will win but i wont count out any democrat election fuckery that steals the election for senile joe

Trump is in charge, so all of the chaos that is happening in this country falls on his shoulders. It's not a hard concept to understand. I know you're not very bright, but please try to keep up.
If anyone was swayed to vote either way because of something somebody on a Karate forum then they clearly weren't competent enough to vote in the first place.
No one can be responsible for idiots that enjoy burning down Targets, looting a Gucci store and burning down mom&pop stores. If you think this is "Trumps" fault then you are just a sad little man (girl?).

No its mainly BLM and antifa attempting to burn down cities that has been swaying much of the middle away from the left.

No one can be responsible for idiots that enjoy burning down Targets, looting a Gucci store and burning down mom&pop stores. If you think this is "Trumps" fault then you are just a sad little man (girl?).

No its mainly BLM and antifa attempting to burn down cities that has been swaying much of the middle away from the left.
I already explained how Trump could have calmed the protectors and rioters. I don't feel like explaining it again so just read my responses to @bobgeese to understand what I'm talking about.
And I'm a guy, but I suck dick like a girl. ;) {<tongue}
So the people burning down cities represent everyone on the left?

You fucking kidding? This isn't a church forum. This is an mma forum riddled with liberalism. Even liberals know biden is a shitty choice.

I would argue that the forum leans right, at least socially. And that's the entire forum, and not necessarily the WR, which has a healthy mix. However, there are a bunch of progressives that also don't trust any of these polls, and think Trump will win too. They actually smartened up, to the point of at least tempering their expectations based on polling, unlike some of the same fools who believed Clinton was going to mop he floor with Trump, and are falling into the same trap here.

I think it's too close to call. As I've said repeatedly, I don't think polls are predictive here. I've finally fleshed out my "why".

We don't elect Presidents based on who the most popular person is. We don't elect Presidents based on the opinions of likely voters. We use electoral votes and most of the polls out there don't appear to weighing in the variations in how the electoral votes would go. Of course many do but the tv level prognosticators consistently refer to who's most popular with men vs. women, college vs. no college, POC vs. white, etc. Which I think is nice to know but not going to matter if all of one candidate's advantages are consolidated in areas that don't generate electoral votes.

Maybe I haven't seen the right polls, that's possible.

But, right now, I haven't seen enough of anything to make me feel that the election is leaning one way or the other. In 2016, I felt very confident that the Democrats did not have their finger on the strength of the support for Trump. That they were underplaying it and thus not spending enough time countering it, making his election a very strong possibility. That's not the case this time. The idea of Trump supporters and independents who don't poll, who don't speak up, about GOP leaning preferences is well known and I'd assume that any well run campaign is addressing that issue.

Plus I'm too lazy to sit down and flesh out who wins what state to get a tighter picture of where the electoral votes are going. So, to me, it's too close to call. I wouldn't be surprised in either direction.
This is proper reasoning for why polls don't really matter.

I am Canadian so I only see things from a distance. But I do not for a second believe the polls or the news.
I do get the feeling that the "silent majority" is an actual thing and can see it happening.
Based on the metrics we have now, it points towards Biden winning. Either being announced the winner on Election Day or winning after a recount. However, the race could tighten up and Trump has a tendency to outperform the polls, although if the race doesn't tighten up and Biden maintains this large a polling lead, I don't envision Trump out-performing the polls to such an unprecedented amount. But I can definitely see him winning within the margin of error if the election tightens up near the finish...

Trump. Any voting for Biden is suffering from
an extreme case of TDS.

I already explained how Trump could have calmed the protectors and rioters. I don't feel like explaining it again so just read my responses to @bobgeese to understand what I'm talking about.

So the people burning down cities represent everyone on the left?
You explained NOTHING!! There is nothing ANY president could have done to calm anything. Don could have handed offer to hand out $1000 dollar relief checks and a free trips to the Bahamas. NOTHING was going to stop the crazies from the atrocities they committed.

The left are more supportive of this destruction than ANY side and you know it. And if not its a silent cheer.

They’re “accidentally” throwing up mail in ballots well before the election chaos

imagine what happens come election time

You explained NOTHING!! There is nothing ANY president could have done to calm anything. Don could have handed offer to hand out $1000 dollar relief checks and a free trips to the Bahamas. NOTHING was going to stop the crazies from the atrocities they committed.

The left are more supportive of this destruction than ANY side and you know it. And if not its a silent cheer.
I disagree, again read my past posts to see what I'm talking about.
I'm pretty sure Biden and pretty much every prominent Democrat denounced the riots.

I disagree, again read my past posts to see what I'm talking about.
I'm pretty sure Biden and pretty much every prominent Democrat denounced the riots.
Nope, Maxine Waters, Ayanna Pressley, Ted Deutch, AOC, and Ilihan Omar won't. It took the mayor of Portland months of chaos before he gave it a soft denouncing. Pelosi refuses to denounce the tearing down of statues. Mazie Hironore refused to condemn antifa.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Back