Elections Joe Biden or Donald Trump - (The Rematch) - Who you voting for?

Who you voting for?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I can't vote.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Neither of those two.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
(Your votes won't be shown)

This is the likely the combatants for the US presidential election.

I don't like him at all, but to be honest I think Donald Trump is going to win.

Battle of the geriatric men. Let's get it on.

230907-2x1-joe-biden-donald-trump-ew-500p-bced14.jpg
What about you? Who are you voting for if they are the options?

I'm Canadian and I'm voting for Biden five hundred times.

Hit me up if you need the link and password.
Still waiting for my Soros bucks to transfer into my offshore account. Hillary told me I should be getting the money any day now and that they had to keep a low profile due to all all the MAGA cyberwatch going on. Once I get the money, I'll do the voting.

Still waiting for my Soros bucks to transfer into my offshore account. Hillary told me I should be getting the money any day now and that they had to keep a low profile due to all all the MAGA cyberwatch going on. Once I get the money, I'll do the voting.

Boss only pays using WeChat now or Alibaba and only in yuan.

Eh not excited to vote but it has to be Trump. Bidens border policies are really affecting communities I know in the south near the border.

But imagine somehow we get two new canidates .

Biden. Trump is the epitome of everything wrong with modern day influencer culture.

Eh not excited to vote but it has to be Trump. Bidens border policies are really affecting communities I know in the south near the border.

But imagine somehow we get two new canidates .
Let's face it, the grim reaper's round the corner for both of them. I'm not 50 yet and I couldn't cope with what they've got on their plates.

Man this like when they UFC announced a trilogy fight no one wants to see anymore, Trying to recapture a sliver of the original magic.
Read this and thought of when they tried to do Tito vs Ken Shamrock 3 to recapture the UFC 40 and TUF 3 magic

Read this and thought of when they tried to do Tito vs Ken Shamrock 3 to recapture the UFC 40 and TUF 3 magic
That was the first TUF I watched, turned me into such a Tito fan because of his work ethic.

Biden, obviously (although he's pretty useless too).

If any of my Canadian sherbros want me to mail some votes in, just pm. You can pay for my voting service by sending pics of your feet to the WR mods.

Back