Elections Joe Biden or Donald Trump - (The Rematch) - Who you voting for?

Who you voting for?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I can't vote.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Neither of those two.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
(Your votes won't be shown)

This is the likely the combatants for the US presidential election.

I don't like him at all, but to be honest I think Donald Trump is going to win.

Battle of the geriatric men. Let's get it on.

230907-2x1-joe-biden-donald-trump-ew-500p-bced14.jpg

Canadian here so I can't vote.

But if I could, Biden all the way so democracy can live another day.

Edit: FYI I voted I can't vote
Yes, nothing screams democracy like forcing millions of people to take an experimental pharmaceutical product that they don’t want or need under threat of losing their livelihood if they don’t…

Yes, nothing screams democracy like forcing millions of people to take an experimental pharmaceutical product that they don’t want or need under threat of losing their livelihood if they don’t…
Yeah but what about the holiday cheers they gave us?

FHEv-spXsA09umw.jpg

I’m still amazed I survived despite the odds being stacked against me.

Not voting again, but doesn't matter anyway. There was only ever a slim chance of having a straight election, and that was only if Bird Brain was the republican nominee, or at least close. With Drumpf winning a blowout primary, there's about a 100% chance they start shooting pre-filled ballots out of a potato gun into the halls of liberal arts departments and crack dens.

It's a pity that (if I get my citizenship approved in time) that I'll be forced to vote for Biden because the other option in unfathomable. No women should vote for The Nectarine Nazi if they have free will.

As a Canadian, I have no horse in this race, but if I could I would vote for the more decent, respectable, honest man, who seems to have genuine care and direction for the country. So I leave it up to you all to guess who that might be.

Back