You are attacked by an adult brown bear...

Can they go into cars?
yes
Bear-on-head.jpeg
/thread.

If the brown bear is bloodlusted and determined to kill you, without weapons I don’t see a chain of events that would allow you to win or even survive the encounter.

Maybe climb a tree just to survive? Brown Bears can’t climb very well I don’t believe. But no way to defeat the bear without weapons. Humans simply can’t do enough damage unarmed.

If the brown bear is bloodlusted and determined to kill you, without weapons I don’t see a chain of events that would allow you to win or even survive the encounter.

Maybe climb a tree just to survive? Brown Bears can’t climb very well I don’t believe. But no way to defeat the bear without weapons. Humans simply can’t do enough damage unarmed.
yeah... if a bear is not committed you might make it go away with a punch to the nose or something. I've seen animals make a bear move away. but that's only if its not committed. a committed bear is killing you and that's all there is to it.

no can defend.

Bears have a very grapple heavy fighting style, so I’d use my superior stand up skills and wear the bear down with jabs and calf kicks. When the bear starts to fade from my constant forward pressure I’d probably secure a takedown a go for a rear naked choke finish.

Find the penis and jerk him off. I took a dangerous situation and made a friend for life who could be a real asset should I get into a bar fight or any other situation that calls for violence.
We are talking about Bears, not your boyfriend. Keep on topic.

Not exactly, an average Brown bears nearly twice the size of an average grizzly.
You are correct and I knew that but I sort of had a brain fart. They're the same species, but they're a subspecies from one another. Grizzly bears are smaller but also quite a bit meaner.

The reason for this is because grizzly bears live in the forest where they have to fight a lot harder for food whereas brown bears live on coastlines where food is plentiful and easy to get.

But when it comes to fighting humans, it's all the same between the two species.

FILL...THE...FORREST...WITH... UPPERCUTS!

Bears have a very grapple heavy fighting style, so I’d use my superior stand up skills and wear the bear down with jabs and calf kicks. When the bear starts to fade from my constant forward pressure I’d probably secure a takedown a go for a rear naked choke finish.
Bears have one paw ko power,and epic chins. A brown bear standing up would be too tall to hit.

Fava beans and chianti at the ready.....

anthony-hopkins-bear-film-the-edge-1997-characters-charles-morse-director-lee-tamahori-06-september-1997-warning-this-photograph-is-for-editorial-use-only-and-is-the-copyright-of-20-century-fox-andor-the-photographer-assigned-by-the-film-or-production-company-and-can-only-be-reproduced-by-publications-in-conjunction-with-the-promotion-of-the-above-film-a-mandatory-credit-to-20-century-fox-is-required-the-photographer-should-also-be-credited-when-known-no-commercial-use-can-be-granted-without-written-authority-from-the-film-company-2JKA43F.jpg

Back