You are attacked by a game pitt...

It's just a dog lol and not even a huge one. Pick it up and tombstone it. Put it in an armbar. Pin it and wait for the referee to count it out.

I have a Balisong handy at all times, so I’d aim for it’s neck before it gets to mine.

Yea, but you lost that fight

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

Yeah, but I was caught by surprise.
Never been bit by a dog before so I thought they were basically like any other dog breed.
My 11 year old self learned something that day.

It's significantly smaller than you, kicking or punching it in the head works just as well as it does against a human.
No it doesnt lmao. Dogs skulls ain't like ours.

You aren't gonna be able to generate any power at close range when it's biting you,the pain will be too severe

Last edited:

You aren't gonna be able to generate any power at close range when it's biting you,the pain will be too severe

We're talking about a fight to the death here. Going to be pretty hard for a 25-65 lb dog to kill a full grown human male unless they do nothing to defend themselves and bleed out.

These guys think they can outmaneuver a pit in kill mode, like it's an actual fight with the pit standing and trading, and not a dog going crazy on your ass. It's fucking hilarious. Then again, this is the website that had people arguing that Jon Jones could fend off ten dudes at once in prison, like it was a movie scenario.

The fact that that guy thinks he could "rock" a pitbull with a well placed jab or kick(that you would be hard pressed to land anyways), says it all. All these Billy Badasses should try to wrangle an out of control Jack Russel Terrier with their bare hands, let alone a fucking pit. They're just balls of muscle, and I've seen the pictures of some of the dudes arguing that they could do it...LOL.

Reactions: HHJ
Sure, if it just rests in your arms and lets you do it. Reflexes? what the fuck are they?

Humans can barely wrangle a rabid squirrel in their bare hands, let alone a fucking pit. So delusional.
Anyone that's ever seen what a stray cat can do wouldn't be so fucking confident about overpowering a pit lmao.

Anyone that's ever seen what a stray cat can do wouldn't be so fucking confident about overpowering a pit lmao.
These people don't believe in animal reflexes.

"Just grab its legs"

LOL

These people don't believe in animal reflexes.

"Just grab its legs"

LOL
Yeah I'm reading some of these replies thinking so while you're going for a flying armbar or whatever it's not gonna.... viciously bite you? Then keep doing so once you're wounded and now compromised?

Press x to doubt lmao.

I've been in fights, and I've been attacked by animals. One thing people seem to underrate, animals are fast as fuck.

I've misjudged timing or distance and got punched, or just been sucker punched. I've NEVER seen a human being move so fast they turn into a blur and I have to reset position and cover up, and just wait for them to stop fucking moving so I can react.

A pissed off housecat can do that lmao.

We're talking about a fight to the death here. Going to be pretty hard for a 25-65 lb dog to kill a full grown human male unless they do nothing to defend themselves and bleed out.
It doesn't really matter.

The point is a person is gonna get fuckin mauled wether they survive or not

These guys think they can outmaneuver a pit in kill mode, like it's an actual fight with the pit standing and trading, and not a dog going crazy on your ass. It's fucking hilarious. Then again, this is the website that had people arguing that Jon Jones could fend off ten dudes at once in prison, like it was a movie scenario.

The fact that that guy thinks he could "rock" a pitbull with a well placed jab or kick(that you would be hard pressed to land anyways), says it all. All these Billy Badasses should try to wrangle an out of control Jack Russel Terrier with their bare hands, let alone a fucking pit. They're just balls of muscle, and I've seen the pictures of some of the dudes arguing that they could do it...LOL.
I mean did they not see the video of the fuckin horse?? That horse couldn't do shit against a pitbull

I literally always carry a knife on me and started doing so because of encounters with aggressive dogs so this hypothetical doesn't check out.

Someone managed to guillotine a juvenile cougar to death a few years back. The pit is more than likely going to go for one of your two arms and you'll have the other free. Kicking it in the stomach or something is probably your best bet without a weapon.

No need to worry, granny will be safe.

This Woman Keeps Two Pet Tigers In Her Backyard – And They’re As Loving And Playful As Kittens 6.jpg

Attachments

• This Woman Keeps Two Pet Tigers In Her Backyard – And They’re As Loving And Playful As Kittens 6.jpg
    This Woman Keeps Two Pet Tigers In Her Backyard – And They’re As Loving And Playful As Kittens 6.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
Back