You are attacked by an adult brown bear...

Well it is an adult, so it probably works, so threaten to report it to HR...

If it's a brown bear you're supposed to play dead. The bear is attacking you because it sees you as a threat. If its a black bear you fight back and try to scare it off because it's likely trying to eat you.

You have no weapons besides your body. What are your tactics and strategy?

Lol. Ok, this isnt a game pitt. You play dead. Literally nothing else you can do. You can try punching it as hard as you can on its nose but lets be real here. Brown bears are massive and if they wanna eat you alive or want you dead, you are as good as dead.

Don't wait to be attacked.

RnQ7bP.gif

I would face the bear head on and begin to squat while waving my arms like a praying mantis. When the bear charges me I would then do a front flip over the bear, spinning my body during the flip in order to land and sweep the legs out from the bear. When the bear fell on its side, I would quickly jump onto it grabbing its arm and neck placing the bear into an arm triangle and applying pressure until it was hibernating.

You have no weapons besides your body. What are your tactics and strategy?

Die.

Whats next bro?

"you are in the water with a great white shark,out of sight of land,what do you do?"

these threads are retarded lol

Have you guys learned nothing from watching UFC? Poke them mf'ers in the eyeballs.

Back