You are attacked by a game pitt...

People love overrating pitbull's toughness.
No,they arent.

They get a hold of you,you are gettin all kinds of fucked up. They are literally bred to be tough and do damage.

No they won't. How the fuck would a human even fight a ferocious pit unarmed? Touch it with teh jab? Create distance with leg kicks? Pull guard and choke it out? That thing would be on you in a nanosecond. By the time you even got your bearings, you'd be missing large chunks of your flesh.

As soon as you're done with the pit, maybe challenge a Mountain Lion next. You know, 'cause you got the weight advantage...

Good Lord.
Since you brought up mountain lions here's a story of a man killing one that attacked him.

Doesnt sound pretty easy at all then does it?
It wouldn't be easy no but animals don't know how to defend chokes so in a fight to the death that's your best bet.

Doesnt sound pretty easy at all then does it?
Many tasks require sacrifice. Hard or easy is irrelevant. In a situation like that it's fight or flight. Some have the ability to fight back, others don't. It's the way of nature.

A grown man is much stronger and bigger and can lift the dog with ease as well as break their legs using just their bare hands. American Pit Bull Terriers range from 25 to 65 pounds. Different story with mountain lions who are 120-220 lbs AND specifically built to kill by instinct by going for the neck.

The only thing holding the man back is fear. But if it's a fight to the death, they can lift it into the air and repeatedly slam it's head into the floor and break it's skull. Gouge it's eyes out, break it's ribs, break it's neck, plenty of ways.

A pit is not naturally looking to kill you unless they were specifically trained to do so. The natural instinct is to bite and not let go and it will probably get you on the arm. Sure the man will be torn up, but a sufficiently motivated man can definitely kill a pitbull.

Source: many criminal suspects have ended up killing K9 dogs with just their bare hands. Especially those tweaking on drugs.

Some people just can't get over the saliva and snapping to understand what to do.

And you're right, if you watch most Pit attacks it's a latch on concept. Most people dying do so from bleeding out. And if you watch any of them you'll see that the person literally does nothing, just takes it, lays down and dies. Of course, women, elderly and small children could do nothing in these situations.

But a full grown capable male who isn't afraid to engage and can fuck shit up should have no trouble figuring out how to kill a 60 lb manlet.

The most jarring part of being attacked by a dog is their insane strength I had this 200 lb mastiff knock me off a bike and he was stronger than the strongest grappler I ever faced just feels like a brick wall hits you luckily he didn't want to hurt me but he could have killed me with ease.

Reactions: HHJ
dfws3tc-ea7d966d-6421-4b11-9aea-c1e0f91afe4f.gif

I will kungfu the shit out of the dog.

If running isn't an option I'm going to try to pin it. Pitbulls are notoriously bad for the bottom and never train in the gi.

Seriously, A pitbull is a very strong animal, but an average sized man outweighs an average sized pit bull by 3 or 4 times. If you can hold it down it probably can't get up.

I don't know if I could pull that off, but that's my A plan.

Many tasks require sacrifice. Hard or easy is irrelevant. In a situation like that it's fight or flight. Some have the ability to fight back, others don't. It's the way of nature.
He already said it was pretty easy

Talk to him

in theory you can be a superhero
but in real life you probably cry for help once it locks its jaws
best thing is get away asap

Does anyone know if you can RNC a dog like that? Assuming you got behind it, like got it to bite on a jacket or something, and straddled it from behind, would it's neck even be chokeable, and would it be able to reach around and bite you, if you wrapped your arms around it's neck, fully locked RNC?

Ok, since I will be taking my dog for a walk in my neighborhood which is rife with absolutely irresponsible and retarded dog owners (I made a thread about it before), I will post my serious answer.

When I walk or run with my dog, I always take pepper spray (the gel kind of no blowback), and a lock blade knife.

So, if a pit attacks, I will spray the gel. If it continues, the knife comes out and I will stab it.

Ok, since I will be taking my dog for a walk in my neighborhood which is rife with absolutely irresponsible and retarded dog owners (I made a thread about it before), I will post my serious answer.

When I walk or run with my dog, I always take pepper spray (the gel kind of no blowback), and a lock blade knife.

So, if a pit attacks, I will spray the gel. If it continues, the knife comes out and I will stab it.
So in other words,you are smart,unlike the keyboard Dog destroyers here hahaha

Does anyone know if you can RNC a dog like that? Assuming you got behind it, like got it to bite on a jacket or something, and straddled it from behind, would it's neck even be chokeable, and would it be able to reach around and bite you, if you wrapped your arms around it's neck, fully locked RNC?
You can or triangle chock its bitch ass...
actually there is this kid who saved his little sister by applying a RNC on a pitbull

Back