You are attacked by an adult brown bear...

Much better than you or me
Nah. An adult brown bear is way too heavy to climb properly. There might be rare exemptions but adult brown bears aren't likely better climbers than an athletic man,
Adult Grizzlys dont even have the claws to climb, they are made for digging.

Blackbears can climb and cubs/ young brown bears tho.

But no climbing needed on my part.
I will utterly defeat it by singing "My heart will go on" as loud and clear as I can.

I think the following is the rules:

(1) Raise your arms up to look big and face them... back away slowly while yelling at them or making noise with whatever you have. They hate pans being clanged.
(2) If one doesn't work... say your prayers and play dead. You likely won't be playing for very long.

Grizzlies aren’t good climbers. Black bears maybe, not Grizzlies.

Your first line of defense against a Grizzly is a tree climb. You get up into the thick shit as quickly as possible. I’ll let you play dead and see how it goes!

That's a myth. Brown bears are good climbers, just not as good as black bears who are elite climbers. You would have to climb to a branch that can't sustain their weight.

If its brown,lay down
If its black, fight back
If its white,good night

Nah. An adult brown bear is way too heavy to climb properly. There might be rare exemptions but adult brown bears aren't likely better climbers than an athletic man,
Adult Grizzlys dont even have the claws to climb, they are made for digging.

Blackbears can climb and cubs/ young brown bears tho.

But no climbing needed on my part.
I will utterly defeat it by singing "My heart will go on" as loud and clear as I can.
You ain't out climbing a brown bear, bro LOL

Grizzlies aren’t good climbers. Black bears maybe, not Grizzlies.

Your first line of defense against a Grizzly is a tree climb. You get up into the thick shit as quickly as possible. I’ll let you play dead and see how it goes!
Climb a tree and get your asshole torn up

Lay and pray, hope the judges give you the rounds.

A true Sherbro would grab it's balls, tear them off and stuff them in his mouth and twist his head off.

First: I bust ass causing his eyes to bleed copiously...
Second: I shout oh look an Eagle!
Third: I kick him right in the Jimmy!

observe:

You ain't out climbing a brown bear, bro LOL

Climb a tree and get your asshole torn up

This is about how most encounters would go. Brown's are too big to have the dexterity to navigate trees with lots of branches. Once they're a certain size they typically don't go any higher than what you see in the video above.

Now I will concede that if the bear above was a brown with cubs it would have much more ferocity here and likely would have ripped buddy out of that tree and fucked him up. This looks a bit more curious than angry which certainly helped him.

This is about how most encounters would go. Brown's are too big to have the dexterity to navigate trees with lots of branches. Once they're a certain size they typically don't go any higher than what you see in the video above.

The bear wasn't feeling it that day LOL

Grab it by the frank and beans?

Find higher ground and make loud noises. Try and look bigger than you are

Back