You are attacked by a game pitt...

Kick it in the head - front kick or shin kick - then find something to climb on or a rock large enough to bash its skull in if that doesn't stop it and I'm unable to escape.

I may or not not be speaking from experience (but not necessarily with a "game pitt").

Honestly there isnt much you can do once it gets its jaws on you,if you aint got a knife or gun so i'd simply try to get away from it. Its not a fuckin velociraptor that can open fucking doors.

Last edited:
If im out my German Shepard is with me. I hope she would stand up and help.

If you're near a fence, jump over it quick.
If you're near a car, jump ontop of it.

But if you have to fight on, hope it will jump at you, side-step it, and tackle it and make sure it can't get all 4 feet under it. Try to get a full nelson on it, and flip onto your back so its feet are up in the air and try to get a body-triangle on it... all while trying to avoid it biting you.

This is my theory, based on dozens of hours wrestling with my bull terrier, which are cousins to pitbulls.

R.211da512e30effd42c43dd184cbf08c6

If you're near a fence, jump over it quick.
If you're near a car, jump ontop of it.

But if you have to fight on, hope it will jump at you, side-step it, and tackle it and make sure it can't get all 4 feet under it. Try to get a full nelson on it, and flip onto your back so its feet are up in the air and try to get a body-triangle on it... all while trying to avoid it biting you.

This is my theory, based on dozens of hours wrestling with my bull terrier, which are cousins to pitbulls.

R.211da512e30effd42c43dd184cbf08c6
I really hope his name is patches.

I really hope his name is patches.

That's a Google pic. Mine was 'Red & White.'

bull-terrier-isolated-background.jpg

They actually have more muscle mass than any other breed, pound-for-pound, including pitbulls.

I grew up with a pitbull & have been bitten by a pitbull (different one), so I have experience with both breeds.

Back