Media Whose the current most HATED UFC fighter?

I think I need scoring criteria for this one. Does most hated mean has the most number of haters, has an amount of very, very passionate haters regardless of number of fans, or has the largest gap in numbers between haters and fans?
Hated by the most fans would probably be someone like Conor or Jones, simply because they are the most well known.
Has an amount of passionate haters would probably be the top 3 at MW right now (Izzy, Dricus, Strickland)
Gap between would probably be Aljo or maybe one of the cringe crew (O'Malley, Colby, Cejudo). I think those guys have substantial numbers of haters without a real passionate fanbase to counter them. O'Malley might have fans now that he's champ, and I know the UFC says he's a star, but I don't think I've ever had a conversation with anyone who's heard the man talk that is his fan.

For the ladies it has to be Meatball Molly, mostly from her fellow UK subjects.

Paddy. I just see mostly negative comments on his YouTube.

Colby by far. Polarizing to fans and fighters alike. No one knows who Belal or Ian Garry are.
He's hated when he has a fight coming up, but I haven't even seen a Colby thread recently, let alone a hate thread.

Meanwhile there are always multiple threads about Jon Jones going around and most are not positive. He doesn't even have a fight scheduled.

Back