Media Whose the current most HATED UFC fighter?

Probably colby. But Garry is doing a swell job being unlikable so far. Adesanya draws a lot of ire too while also getting a lot of love at the same time. So credit to him I guess just drawing an emotional response from the majority of the fanbase in some manner. Honorary mention to how annoying Juliana Pena has gotten the last few years. Belal is the most tragic case of all, people are just entirely indifferent to him. Horrible place to be in show business. If people both don't care, but also don't really hate then nobody really has interest in seeing you. It's why he's been pushed to the side for so long.

It's easily Adesanya. If he still had a belt, the hate would be constant. It would flow like the lakes of Mount Minnetonka. Now it's just little puddles of hate until he gets the official shot at DDP, and then it'll overflow again.
Rightfully so

As much as it pains me to say this, Jon Jones is definitely up there. Just check out that thread where Aspinall received death threats from Jones fans.

But Colby definitely has more haters compared to fans

Israel Adesanya, Ian Garry, Conor Mcgregor (ff you consider him a current UFC fighter) have a large amount of haters too. Sean Strickland is probably not on those guys levels but he is slowly getting there

Probably Ian Garry and of course Conor.

I think Paddy is up there as well. Though he's done far less to deserve the hate than the other two.

Toss-up between Colby and Jones. Jones is the worse person overall but Colby does his bad behavior specifically when the TV cameras are rolling so it naturally provokes more hate among the viewers

Back