Who's the bigger star Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey?

You do realize the an actor does not have to be plot essential for people to recognize them and thus know who they are right?
No one said anything close to claiming those movies were relying on Rondas input. but people identify her has having acted in the movies thus people say "starred in".

Probably right. but as I stated earlier internally (inside the UFC and the MMA community) Brock might draw more on his own but externally he aint got a shit show on Ronda.

Do you know what a question mark means? I didn't state that as fact. but consider this. 190 did state 1.32 mill for the prelims, and it trended 5 times higher on google and twitter than McGregor Aldo.

You do realize that the UFC also has these streaming services??

zqGU4YS.gif

Also lastly

Brock Lesnar Face Book = 4.9 million likes
Ronda Rousey Face Book = 6.3 million likes.

Once again pretty much everything you said is wrong. I'm not going to respond to you again because you are obviously a Ronda fan, unreasonable or just plain dumb.

No matter what anyone says you are obviously not going to change your mind.

Obviously Brock, who isn't even as famous as Kimbo.

BTW WWE released its 2015 first quarter financial report, and it shows 259,000 PPV buys for WrestleMania 31, which is down from 690,000 buys in 2014 for WrestleMania 30.

You know that the WWE has their own network, and if you subscribe do it you don't have to buy the PPVs, right?
Brock without a doubt, didn't he get a Epsn interview like lebron to say if he was staying at WWE or going back to the UFC? The hype around him being at that event was talked about more in the prelims then the actual fights.

Yes.

Pretty obvious joke

I'm gonna disagree with you.

Bottom line, Bork Laser puts butts in seats.

Ronda. It's not even remotely close. She's brought a whole new population of female interest to the sport.

A quick google search will tell you the answer.

Brock is 6'3, Ronda is 5'7.

Ronda brings more mainstream attention, Brock brought more paying customers...

Look at their PPV numbers.

There's no debate in this. None.

Every single time Brock headlined a card it was against a very well known, established name. He was also on cards that were substantially more "stacked."

Rousey is selling cards almost exclusively by herself. No big names on the undercard, no Randy Couture, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez names for opponents. Control for all variables and she sells just as well as Brock.

And if you don't think other exposure, like her videos going viral on FB, getting mainstream media coverage constantly, ESPY awards, etc indirectly bring in $ to the UFC, you're an idiot.

Face it, a 135lb woman is the biggest star in Mma history.

rousey is more popular but brock is the biggest ppv draw

UFC 91: Couture vs Lesnar -1,010,000 buys
UFC 121: Lesnar vs Velasquez -1,050,000 buys
UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin

BTW WWE released its 2015 first quarter financial report, and it shows 259,000 PPV buys for WrestleMania 31, which is down from 690,000 buys in 2014 for WrestleMania 30.

So brock the bigger star? lol

WrestleMania had 1.326 million viewers this year with Network subscribers and pay-per-view buys included. This is up from the 1.185 million reach they had in 2014.

Way to juke stats playboy.

I'm gonna disagree with you.

Bottom line, Bork Laser puts butts in seats.[/QUOTE]

Well i hope it was a joke

The one who pulled million ppv buys multiple times

1.6 million ppvs, and 2 others over 1 mil. Lesnar for sure

Ronda is popular, and it's great. The UFC needs as many stars as possible. Hopefully they can find some decent opponents for her, and the Cyborg fight hapepns. A few girls who know literally nothing about UFC now who she is, hell my mom even knows who she is.

Right now I would say Brock is the answer to both the poll question and the title of the thread. Ronda will probably pass Brock by the end of this year for hte poll question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back