Who's the bigger star Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey?

How can some people be so ignorant? Brock Lesnar is way more popular. WWE is watched globally such as China, India, Pakistan. very few people know about Ronda there. No body gives a f about UFC there. It's a new sport. And also these are male dominated countries.

And about the movies, I'm sure no body watches those because Ronda is acting.

Depends on what you mean by attention.

If you mean celebrity (ie general awareness) then Rousey.

If you mean people actually willing to pay to watch, then Brock.

She's getting there. If she had more interesting challengers I think she'd equal Brock.

You really think he would have gotten that coaching spot if he didn't just beat Brock?

I wrote in plain english that his popularity started with Brock. It started with him but didn't end with him, unlike most fighters who fight a superstar. Mir became a decent star in his own right for a while. I'll note that the whole time he was still talking trash about Brock, which probably contributed.

Every single time Brock headlined a card it was against a very well known, established name. He was also on cards that were substantially more "stacked."

Rousey is selling cards almost exclusively by herself. No big names on the undercard, no Randy Couture, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez names for opponents. Control for all variables and she sells just as well as Brock.

And if you don't think other exposure, like her videos going viral on FB, getting mainstream media coverage constantly, ESPY awards, etc indirectly bring in $ to the UFC, you're an idiot.

Face it, a 135lb woman is the biggest star in Mma history.

Really? Every time? UFC100 is practically the only one in which there were other big stars.

Brock's debut had BigNog/Timmy.

Can't recall any other fights on the card with Crazy Horse.

Couture/Lesnar carried that entire card.

Then UFC 100.

On Lesnar/Carwin there was..... Leben/Sexyama.

And on Lesnar/Cain.... nope, no big fights there either.

And finally, Lesnar/Overeem there was..... practically nothing.

What were you saying about Lesnar being on stacked card with other stars again?

In In UFC? Brock, he did bigger numbers

I never thought i'd miss the Brock fans here, but Rousey fans and their endless diatribe make me pine for those good ol' days. Even Conor fans seem like scholars compared to them...

Lesnar's ppv numbers are massive.

Globally, though... Ronda wins

Up until now: Brock.

Rousey's next card onwards: Rousey.

Both brought in an annoying group of fans but at least Brock faced legitimate competition. Brock fans had reason to back him, Rousey fans are just ignorant sheep.

Please name a top 135lb female that Rousey has not destroyed

This thread is great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.:)

Brock folds when punched so...Ronda

I dont give a shit about PPV numbers.

Brock drew a million + PPV buys in 2009! Why is this even a fucking question.

I never thought i'd miss the Brock fans here, but Rousey fans and their endless diatribe make me pine for those good ol' days. Even Conor fans seem like scholars compared to them...

connor fans are racist GTFO

Rousey appeals to a larger base.

How? Brock brought hordes of WWE fans to his PPV's along with all the hardcore MMA fans who wanted to see him fail. How exactly is Ronda's base larger than that?

Well, one did a mili plus in almost every headlining fight he had...one hasn't done it once.

Ronda has never had a month dedicated to her. Fuckin' Brocktober on Spike haha.

Back