International Who do West European governments stimulate mass immigration ?

Western governments have been taken over by Leftwing Globalist Marxists. They are trying to remake Western societies.

Open borders
No more individual sovereign countries. Global control with less freedoms
Replace the population and the viewpoints that made Western Countries free countries in the first place

This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order

Nope. They simply want to hire cheap labor or labor in general.

I was wondering why West European goverments allow so many immigrants to live there.

Is it to sustain the state financially and collect taxes and pension fees ?
Is it because the economies need unskilled labor ?
Is it the left's policy to bring in as many refugees as possible ?
Are they blind for the problems that non integrated people cause,
because they live in expensive neighboods ?

Babyboomers are retired and or dying in this era, I suspect there are not enough
workers to cover the pension for the next retiring generations.
Maybe governments think they need to bring in more worker fees.

It seems governments are blind to the cultural backwards people they bring in.
And usually those families have more children than natives.

Do you see a problem coming in the demographic in a few generations,
when a lot more people don't believe in democracy and moral compass ?
And are more loyal to their country and religion of origin than the local democratic laws ?

The main thing is the economy. Illegals make up alot of the work force here. Just look at the employment numbers. Americans used to use the excuse that illegals we're lowering wages and that why they didn't work certain jobs.

Fast forward after the pandemic, businesses are offering higher pay then ever and even giving people bonuses to work. Americans are still not working lol

So I never want to hear that excuse from muricans again . They lost credibility on that argument.

Maybe because, as a whole, people are a valuable resource and add value to a society.... not walking herpes.

The main thing is the economy. Illegals make up alot of the work force here. Just look at the employment numbers. Americans used to use the excuse that illegals we're lowering wages and that why they didn't work certain jobs.

Fast forward after the pandemic, businesses are offering higher pay then ever and even giving people bonuses to work. Americans are still not working lol

So I never want to hear that excuse from muricans again . They lost credibility on that argument.
They also raise the cost of rent because they will gladly pay the outrageous prices because they rarely live alone and usually there will be 3-4+ income earners living there.

They also raise the cost of rent because they will gladly pay the outrageous prices because they rarely live alone and usually there will be 3-4+ income earners living there.

Oh so we're going to rent argument now. How about all the American investors buying up ALL the properties just to raise rent in the first place.

Also, are you not going to address the shortage of American workers not wanting to work at higher wages than before? Or you going to side step that issue?

Oh so we're going to rent argument now. How about all the American investors buying up ALL the properties just to raise rent in the first place.

Also, are you not going to address the shortage of American workers not wanting to work at higher wages than before? Or you going to side step that issue?
Rent has been going up for a long ass time my guy. Are you denying they have an impact on rent? Is this not an obvious statement?

Which workers? What age groups?

The answer is obvious. The underclass has to keep making more money for the ruling class.

The model of capitalistic indefinite growth enabled by weak, docile population.

Young people can't afford a steady living space that would promote starting a family, whilst paying taxes that can be distributed into benefits for immigrants coming in with children.

Rent has been going up for a long ass time my guy. Are you denying they have an impact on rent? Is this not an obvious statement?

Which workers? What age groups?

Yes I'm denying your rent argument because rent has been going up everywhere , even where there is less illegals in the state.

America allows different countries to buy properties here in America. That's where the issue is.

You seen the numbers for unemployment of Americans . pathetic numbers across the board. People should be thanking illegals for working while muricans are not. Essential workers they are .

Yes I'm denying your rent argument because rent has been going up everywhere , even where there is less illegals in the state.

America allows different countries to buy properties here in America. That's where the issue is.

You seen the numbers for unemployment of Americans . pathetic numbers across the board. People should be thanking illegals for working while muricans are not. Essential workers they are .
Rent skyrocketed around here when the immigrant boom happened that was a long time ago, its only gotten worse. I'm not saying its the only cause or issue.

Not going to hear me defend that.

Actually I don't follow the recent numbers. <Fedor23>

Rent skyrocketed around here when the immigrant boom happened that was a long time ago, its only gotten worse. I'm not saying its the only cause or issue.

Not going to hear me defend that.

Actually I don't follow the recent numbers. <Fedor23>

But do you agree that other big time investment groups from other countries shouldn't be able to buy up property here in the states unless their citizens or atleast dual citizenship?

My teens 17and 18 are going to have it way more difficult to afford rentals and even buying a home. These investors are hammering people in rent.

But do you agree that other big time investment groups from other countries shouldn't be able to buy up property here in the states unless their citizens or atleast dual citizenship?

My teens 17and 18 are going to have it way more difficult to afford rentals and even buying a home. These investors are hammering people in rent.
Absolutely, except I'm not down with that dual citizenship BS.

Back