International Who do West European governments stimulate mass immigration ?

Maybe the problem is that you're such a negative person you think everything that doesn't cosign your doomsday perspective is utopian bs.
Yeah you could be right : I’m not a very positive person when it comes to certain topics and towards the developments related to those certain topics.
I think a lot of fine people in Sweden had similar attitude as yourself and they sure didn’t get utopia you speak of, once they were kind enough to extend their near-endless hospitality to some not so grateful folks from around the globe.
Sure they might have gotten some funky music and spicy food but they also got an amount of crime and violence that is absolutely incomprehensible.
Sweden is just one example but it’s pretty much word to word with what you say and with rather interesting consequences.
So no, man : no utopia for me, give me realism.

Yeah you could be right : I’m not a very positive person when it comes to certain topics and towards the developments related to those certain topics.
I think a lot of fine people in Sweden had similar attitude as yourself and they sure didn’t get utopia you speak of, once they were kind enough to extend their near-endless hospitality to some not so grateful folks from around the globe.
Sure they might have gotten some funky music and spicy food but they also got an amount of crime and violence that is absolutely incomprehensible.
Sweden is just one example but it’s pretty much word to word with what you say and with rather interesting consequences.
So no, man : no utopia for me, give me realism.
Hyper negative people don't seek realism. They reject realism for their preferred state of dystopia...then they run around telling everyone else that the other people are the problem.

Cynicism and distrust aren't realism.

Hyper negative people don't seek realism. They reject realism for their preferred state of dystopia...then they run around telling everyone else that the other people are the problem.

Cynicism and distrust aren't realism.
Considering the possible consequences and outcomes isn’t cynicism.

Considering the possible consequences and outcomes isn’t cynicism.
Considering all outcomes certainly isn't cynicism. A predisposition to distrust or an inclination to assume/believe the worst outcomes is.

Considering all outcomes certainly isn't cynicism. A predisposition to distrust or an inclination to assume/believe the worst outcomes is.
And if those outcomes have been proven to be the repetitive and mostly negative, why assume otherwise when there is so much at stake?
That produces a preset that might incline to be negative but it contains far more realistic and measured approach towards immigration for example than assuming that nothing bad happens, like the Swedish politicians in power did for the last 30+ years, which just ramps up and multiplies the problems that it came with the initial laxism and ultimately the solid comes off.
Not a very pragmatic nor productive way of thinking but each to their own.

I mean looking at birth rates some kind of cultural shift is coming at some point simply because locals do not make kids.What this will lead to i have no clue.In my country estimation is about 100 years until non foreign background people are a minority.

Dunno about rest of west europe

Btw west europe is not only one who has to deal with this, in russia this is a bigger thing than west

You are technically describing a genocide. According to the UN's description.

Sure, but that's a mixed bag. They will reinforce certain values that those on the right support while reinforcing certain values that those on the left support. They're generally speaking going to be against promiscuity, out of wedlock births and pro marriage. They'll also be in favor of diversity and broadening access. Everyone is going to get something they support and something they oppose.

We can call it Social Nationalism.

Things like wars, and crippling poverty are what stimulate mass immigration/migration. Governments just recognize the reality of the situation and deal with it.

Remind me again in history what government had a long history of colonization? Its cool to go out but not for others to come in?

Remind me again in history what government had a long history of colonization? Its cool to go out but not for others to come in?

It's okay, but Western Europe seems to attract the morally and socially broken.
Which leads to crime and terrorism problems.
Something the US seems to have far less.

Western governments have been taken over by Leftwing Globalist Marxists. They are trying to remake Western societies.

Open borders
No more individual sovereign countries. Global control with less freedoms
Replace the population and the viewpoints that made Western Countries free countries in the first place

This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order
<{outtahere}>
You have legitimately no idea what marxism is mate, stop it, lmao.

Because a united people is the greatest fear of any government.

Because their birth rates are declining and they need to sustain their taxable populace to maintain their entitlement programs and pensions. Problem with Europe is that their closest neighbors that they can draw immigrants from are pretty culturally incompatible. At least in America most of the immigrants are from the Western hemisphere and have many cultural similarities (though we still bitch about the differences anyways lol)

The response to COVID-19, I.e. lockdowns, firing people that don’t take a vaccine, enforcement of social distancing etc. will tell you that the government doesn’t give a fuck about the economy if it means implementing what they want to implement.

The reason for mass migration to western countries is that there is a lack of political will to stop it. Simple as that.

When the government really wants to enforce something, they will do it, economy be damned. Look at Australia.

Panic Panic!!

Global warming is happening, too much CO2 being released, too much consumption, rising sea levels, we are all going to die!!!

<Ellaria01>

*The population is naturally declining which will in turn lead to less CO2 emissions*

Panic Panic!! The population is declining!! We need more immigrants!! We need more people!! The economy is going to decrease!! We are all going to die!!! Ahhhhh!!!

<Ellaria01>

They need to pick a consistent narrative, man! Do you want the environment to be cleaner or do you want a constantly growing economy?

This is basically, the f**king news cycle recently. People need to stop the panic cycle, it can’t be good for anyone’s psychological health.

Last edited:
Most of them are a major part of why those people's home countries are in the shape they're in.

I never understand the need to couch this conversation as something that it is not. You have the "Those people aren't good enough to live among us" crowd vs. the "Those people are good enough to live among us" crowd. The rest of it is just the smokescreen so that the first crowd can say what they think without openly copping to the opinion.

But the game must be played so...

Western governments encourage immigration because they recognize the importance of seeking out and soliciting new people to join their nation. These new people bring new ideas which can stimulate innovation and development and stave off the stagnant regression of a society. Some people only measure the value and development of a society as technological innovation but it takes much more than that to have a thriving society. Music, literature, the arts, etc. are as important as technology for a healthy and happy population.

And since we don't have a crystal ball, we cannot predict which specific immigrant will provide which specific addition to a nation. Western Governments recognize that this is far superior than watching their populations shrink and their development stagnate because they're recycling the same old ideas.

We see what happens when population groups are closed off, intentionally or accidentally, physically and intellectually from outside peoples. You wake up 500 years from now killing animals with blow darts and wondering if an airplane is your sky god coming to punish you, lol.

In truth, you can look at failing birth rates and ask yourself an honest question: Does this decline suggest that the society is fundamentally flawed in some way? And if you answer "yes" to that question then immigrants might be a way to arrest or even reverse some of those flaws.

The world doesn’t need 8 billion people, increasing the population indefinitely because of capitalism won’t end well imo.

I never understand the need to couch this conversation as something that it is not. You have the "Those people aren't good enough to live among us" crowd vs. the "Those people are good enough to live among us" crowd. The rest of it is just the smokescreen so that the first crowd can say what they think without openly copping to the opinion.

But the game must be played so...

Western governments encourage immigration because they recognize the importance of seeking out and soliciting new people to join their nation. These new people bring new ideas which can stimulate innovation and development and stave off the stagnant regression of a society. Some people only measure the value and development of a society as technological innovation but it takes much more than that to have a thriving society. Music, literature, the arts, etc. are as important as technology for a healthy and happy population.

And since we don't have a crystal ball, we cannot predict which specific immigrant will provide which specific addition to a nation. Western Governments recognize that this is far superior than watching their populations shrink and their development stagnate because they're recycling the same old ideas.

We see what happens when population groups are closed off, intentionally or accidentally, physically and intellectually from outside peoples. You wake up 500 years from now killing animals with blow darts and wondering if an airplane is your sky god coming to punish you, lol.

In truth, you can look at failing birth rates and ask yourself an honest question: Does this decline suggest that the society is fundamentally flawed in some way? And if you answer "yes" to that question then immigrants might be a way to arrest or even reverse some of those flaws.

All reasonable until that last paragraph.

Inviting immigrants into the west as it is simply creates a larger underclass of citizens.

The problems the plague the US won’t be solved by more bodies.

Western governments have been taken over by Leftwing Globalist Marxists. They are trying to remake Western societies.

Open borders
No more individual sovereign countries. Global control with less freedoms
Replace the population and the viewpoints that made Western Countries free countries in the first place

This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order
Re. bolded
You have to be crazy to think this. The Western establishment were anti Hugo Chavez and Evo Morales, both of whom were often accused by the rightwing as leftwing Marxists. The Western elites you accuse of being Marxists spent decades supporting death squads, dictators and genocidal butchers against leftwing and Marxist groups in Latin America and elsewhere.

Back