International Trump's 2025 Immigration Plan - Mass Deportation and Giant Camps

I don't remember exactly but there's a pretty study conducted using Texas data out there, plus national research.

It's not even really surprising. Most illegals don't want to get deported, they want to stay under the radar, getting paid in cash and avoiding government entanglement. And nothing puts you on the radar quite like committing crime.
I hope whatever study you are referencing is better than the “study” that claimed that 75% of crimes against Asians are actually committed by white people.

Studies usually “find” whatever the academic doing the study wanted to find, which would then elevate them in their community.

It's impossible imo. I don't think the resources are there and it's impossible to execute. This one is just talk. It may be his intention but will not get this done when in office imo.
I suppose it's just talk when Trump says fuck NATO, too. And dictator for a day. And let's get along with Russia.

I mean hey , there's a simple soloution to not have to deal with being deported.

Don't try to literally run into a country illegally.

I suppose it's just talk when Trump says fuck NATO, too. And dictator for a day. And let's get along with Russia.
If he wanted to be dictator he would have tried when he WAS in office bud. We DO have to get along with them in terms of civility... don't remember the context of the NATO one but... you peeps are always the ones to say Trump didn't fulfill his campaign promises...

Back