International Who do West European governments stimulate mass immigration ?

Joe_Armstrong

Starfleet Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was wondering why West European goverments allow so many immigrants to live there.

Is it to sustain the state financially and collect taxes and pension fees ?
Is it because the economies need unskilled labor ?
Is it the left's policy to bring in as many refugees as possible ?
Are they blind for the problems that non integrated people cause,
because they live in expensive neighboods ?

Babyboomers are retired and or dying in this era, I suspect there are not enough
workers to cover the pension for the next retiring generations.
Maybe governments think they need to bring in more worker fees.

It seems governments are blind to the cultural backwards people they bring in.
And usually those families have more children than natives.

Do you see a problem coming in the demographic in a few generations,
when a lot more people don't believe in democracy and moral compass ?
And are more loyal to their country and religion of origin than the local democratic laws ?

Western governments have been taken over by Leftwing Globalist Marxists. They are trying to remake Western societies.

Open borders
No more individual sovereign countries. Global control with less freedoms
Replace the population and the viewpoints that made Western Countries free countries in the first place

This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order

Because their birth rates are declining and they need to sustain their taxable populace to maintain their entitlement programs and pensions. Problem with Europe is that their closest neighbors that they can draw immigrants from are pretty culturally incompatible. At least in America most of the immigrants are from the Western hemisphere and have many cultural similarities (though we still bitch about the differences anyways lol)

I mean looking at birth rates some kind of cultural shift is coming at some point simply because locals do not make kids.What this will lead to i have no clue.In my country estimation is about 100 years until non foreign background people are a minority.

Dunno about rest of west europe

Btw west europe is not only one who has to deal with this, in russia this is a bigger thing than west

Last edited:
No one ever wants to bite the bullet and deal with population decline. Most economic systems are based on indefinite growth. Tons of pressure to keep immigration high. People who employ low skill workers for cheap want a surplus. This keeps costs low. This includes all of the old people who vote and want $10/hr asswipers.

you also have your bleeding heart crowds.

I was wondering why West European goverments allow so many immigrants to live there.

Is it to sustain the state financially and collect taxes and pension fees ?
Is it because the economies need unskilled labor ?
Is it the left's policy to bring in as many refugees as possible ?
Are they blind for the problems that non integrated people cause,
because they live in expensive neighboods ?

Babyboomers are retired and or dying in this era, I suspect there are not enough
workers to cover the pension for the next retiring generations.
Maybe governments think they need to bring in more worker fees.

It seems governments are blind to the cultural backwards people they bring in.
And usually those families have more children than natives.

Do you see a problem coming in the demographic in a few generations,
when a lot more people don't believe in democracy and moral compass ?
And are more loyal to their country and religion of origin than the local democratic laws ?
  1. Economic growth
  2. Stay above the replacement rate or at least not go too far below it
  3. Population growth or mitigate population loss at least, which adds to or maintains the power and importance of a state
  4. It serves the interests of the elites of the country
  5. The elites are least negatively affected by it
The major countries like Japan and Russia that have not embraced immigration have lost economic and people power. Some states like China don't need outside help in that regard, but I think a country like Japan would be well served by allowing immigrants such as Filipinos to come in and do crucial work such as nursing.

Western governments have been taken over by Leftwing Globalist Marxists. They are trying to remake Western societies.

Open borders
No more individual sovereign countries. Global control with less freedoms
Replace the population and the viewpoints that made Western Countries free countries in the first place

This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order
84 IQ answer.
Because their birth rates are declining and they need to sustain their taxable populace to maintain their entitlement programs and pensions. Problem with Europe is that their closest neighbors that they can draw immigrants from are pretty culturally incompatible. At least in America most of the immigrants are from the Western hemisphere and have many cultural similarities (though we still bitch about the differences anyways lol)
200 IQ answer.

1. Economic growth
  3. Population growth or mitigate population loss at least, which adds to or maintains the power and importance of a state
The major countries like Japan and Russia that have not embraced immigration have lost economic and people power. Some states like China don't need outside help in that regard, but I think a country like Japan would be well served by allowing immigrants such as Filipinos to come in and do crucial work such as nursing.

Russia is "worse" than west europe

In russia people with foreign backgrounds are on political level making laws in regions or hold high positions in police force etc

In europe they are still only on "ordinary people level" meaning workers etc

This would not be problem in russia if they didnt favor their own,my cousins wifes father is high up in saint petersburg political game and central asians always help their own.

If central asian police officer sees fight between russian and say uzbekistani guy.He will arrest russian even if uzbekistani was wrong.Lots of that type of stuff basically.

1. Economic growth

Japan is making changes to bring in more immigrant labor.
They have always had immigrants, though in lesser numbers. Today they have about 3 million.
They didn’t get to become citizens and neither did their children, in the past. I suspect that will have to change as well.

If you want birth rates to go up, start encouraging fidelity, marriage, stop aborting millions of babies and stop promoting sexual disorders and perversions like homosexuality and trannies. You don't need to open up the borders.
See, the thing is that we can look at metrics from countries that use different tactics and contrast and compare. Japan and Russia are below replacement level, the economy is stagnating, they're losing power as nations. Countries like Germany which have done the opposite are thriving. It's not hard for an intelligent and rational person to analyze these things and reach a logical conclusion. But you aren't any of those things, so instead you screech about "This is all part of the Great Reset, New World Order".

Because the people support it by a majority as do the politicians they vote for in addition it depends on the country

Sweden has a lot of ´´family reunuffication´and does support mass immigration off their belief it is ´´moral´´

Other countries like Italy and Spain dont really allow it nor does Portugal. Spain and Portugal preference people from their ex colonies who largely assimilate. France gave or was swamped with refugees. It depends on the country.

Also this

Russia is "worse" than west europe

In russia people with foreign backgrounds are on political level making laws in regions or hold high positions in police force etc

In europe they are still only on "ordinary people level" meaning workers etc

This would not be problem in russia if they didnt favor their own,my cousins wifes father is high up in saint petersburg political game and central asians always help their own.

If central asian police officer sees fight between russian and say uzbekistani guy.He will arrest russian even if uzbekistani was wrong.Lots of that type of stuff basically.

I dont know where you are getting the notion that Immigrants are not part of the political force or influencing politics in Western europe. Maybe not in your Finland but elsewhere in Belgium to Sweden to France they are and have considerable influence in lobbying. Russia is an authoritarian state and most of the oligarchs are white and tied to state security all of Putin´s subordinates minus the Shoygu are Slavs by and large. There is only 3 mosques or 4 in all of Moscow (any more are banned) and the police force is overwhelmingly bias against Caucasus people.

Japan is making changes to bring in more immigrant labor.
They have always had immigrants, though in lesser numbers. Today they have about 3 million.
They didn’t get to become citizens and neither did their children, in the past. I suspect that will have to change as well.
Frankly, they should have embraced it earlier, but it's good that they're waking up to economic realities finally and are taking the necessary steps to remain a populous and productive country.

People bring up low birth rates a lot but I always wondered if they ackowledged that problem then why aren’t they encouraging and giving incentives for young people to have more babies?

Last edited:
Because the people support it by a majority as do the politicians they vote for in addition it depends on the country

Sweden has a lot of ´´family reunuffication´and does support mass immigration off their belief it is ´´moral´´

Other countries like Italy and Spain dont really allow it nor does Portugal. Spain and Portugal preference people from their ex colonies who largely assimilate. France gave or was swamped with refugees. It depends on the country.

Also this

I dont know where you are getting the notion that Immigrants are not part of the political force or influencing politics in Western europe. Maybe not in your Finland but elsewhere in Belgium to Sweden to France they are and have considerable influence in lobbying. Russia is an authoritarian state and most of the oligarchs are white and tied to state security all of Putin´s subordinates minus the Shoygu are Slavs by and large. There is only 3 mosques or 4 in all of Moscow (any more are banned) and the police force is overwhelmingly bias against Caucasus people.

You do realize there are a lot of people from kavkaz in police depending on region?Moscow has about 10 mosques including the biggest in europe overall

Also its not people from caucasus that are causing problems, its central asians.Caucasus guys have become civilized

You do realize there are a lot of people from kavkaz in police depending on region?Moscow has about 10 mosques including the biggest in europe overall

Also its not people from caucasus that are causing problems, its central asians.Caucasus guys have become civilized

Still mosques are limited and Muslims and other groups routinely face biases but of course you are not muslim or belonging to these groups so of course you do not sympathies or see things from their point of view. But factually they are the super minority.

Also I find your statement that ´´immigrants´´ dont have influence in western europe to be laughable. The right wing actually has a point when they complain of the prison system, and lower level police and political lobbying having a bias towards refugees or north africans etc.

Still mosques are limited and Muslims and other groups routinely face biases but of course you are not muslim or belonging to these groups so of course you do not sympathies or see things from their point of view. But factually they are the super minority.

Also I find your statement that ´´immigrants´´ dont have influence in western europe to be laughable. The right wing actually has a point when they complain of the prison system, and lower level police and political lobbying having a bias towards refugees or north africans etc.

Come back to me when police with foreigner background start arresting locals with no reason to save their countrymen in west europe.

I said russia is worse,not that west is completely free of political influence

Come back to me when police with foreigner background start arresting locals with no reason to save their countrymen in west europe.

I said russia is worse,not that west is completely free of political influence

Also muslims about to become majority in russia by 2040

Right wingers say that is happening in the west. Muslims being a majority isnt a bad thing I guess to you it is but not to God or the people who fail to ´´stop´´ it.

Back