Whats the dumbest thing you ever did while drunk?

Bicycle jousting was rather stupid in hindsight. It was all fun and games until someone broke his arm. ...was still awesome though.

Entered the wrong house and fell asleep

The correct answer is "I don't remember".

Probably driving. But then, I never really drank that much. I would just drink a couple 40s and smoke a blunt. It makes you feel way more fucked up than if you were just drinking though.

Breaking into a swimming pool, vandalizing a school, bar fights, boxing matches with friends, whip people with my belt, burn myself with cigarettes, fall into a river while going for a piss, wrestling other drunks, tell racist jokes to black people...

Pulled out a machete in the middle of some club on a bunch of honkies.
Lol wait wut?

I woke up in the hospital with stiches above my eye. Apparently I'd fallen and smashed my face on the asphalt. No clue what happened.

Another time I tried climbing over a wall and fell on the top of my head. Ended up with a concussion.

Whiskey was the culprit both times.

I have tons. But the one that sticks out is in college. In the boader city, Sault Ste Marie. After a night of drinking at the bar my roomy and I usually walked through the drive through at burger king. On this night they didn't allow us to do so. There was a car full of chicks behind us that waived us over and let us in the car. After the BK we all got to talking and headed back to my apartment to do some more drinking and play some strip poker. After a couple hours my buddy and I started to notice these chicks were a bit different, would have noticed right away if we were sober! Anyway, one thing led to another and my buddy raw dawged one of them, I would have taken another one that was all over me but I fake passed out because I knew something wasn't right.

The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing, it was the Michigan State police. Apparently these chicks escaped from a mental institute and stole one of their parents cars and drove across the boarder to party. I covered the phone receiver and went to my buddies room and kicked the bitch out along with all her friends, and told the officer I didn't know where they were and hadn't seen them since the night before. To this day I have no clue how the police knew they were with us... I still don't let my buddy live this down!

Never even tasted myself. But remember a friend from College days standing on the edge of our 5 storey hostel, singing and dancing and shit. Rescued his ass in time fortunately.

Repeatedly intentionally fell down a hill.

There was a 3 year period where I could have 2 horror stories per weekend...luckily that was almost a decade ago. I would lose my cellphone on a regular basis...throw up every other weekend...I remember standing in the middle of a bar/restaurant that I was a regular at and I just projectile vomited everywhere. I didn't drive drunk often but one time I actually drove blacked out...decided to go on a weed run at like 2a.m. and didn't remember the drive but the front of my car was all scratched up the next morning. Used to drive around drinking 22 ounce beers on my way to parties...got an open container once but it was dropped.
Arrested about 4 times for drunken shenanigans that all eventually got me disorderly conduct tickets.
I would ride with the drunkest fkn idiots like it was no big deal. This one friend of mine would get hammered and do 90 on backroads like a doucher, lucky we didn't die.
Once ran out on a 240 restaurant bill because everyone else was committed to it and I couldn't get stuck with it...Roommate gave his number to waitress so we got a call from sherrifs office that night.

Countless stupid arguments...embarrassing moments...I could go on for hours. GLad I don't binge drink anymore.

broke a window with my head because i was testing it out, it felt a little to frail.

ran over a long line of those orange pylon things with the reflectors on top, they were connected to eachother with caution tape. when i parked i was dragging the pylons like 20 feet behind my car.

got a dwi that same night

fell down multiple times

ran after this huge guy that we got into it with and when i rounded the corner he was waiting and he laid me out, still have a scar on my chin from that.

pissed the bed

Ive never pissed the bed, but I have gotten up and pissed in a pile of clean laundry, my girlfriends purse , and all over the carpet and wall in my buddies house

Too many to list..
One time I was tossing my cell phone at the front window of our house and catching it as it bounced off, and my roommate told me to stop because I was going to break the window. I responded by throwing my phone at the window as hard as I could. Yes it broke the window and my phone.

I used to live in a house with a few buddies a few blocks from a local bar, so we would just walk there so we wouldnt have to drive home drunk, but probably did more stupid stuff walking home than if we had just drove. There was a large wooden carving of a bullfighter in this guys front yard on the way home, and we decided we needed to have it, so we tried to take it. It was like three or four of us spending close to thirty minutes pushing this thing trying to get it to move, but it wouldnt budge, which led to us eventually just punching and kicking it a bunch. It never budged, and we came back another time to try and get it again, and the next time when we were less drunk we realized it was carved out of a tree that used to stand there, and thats why we couldnt move it. It did have a hat that was carved out of another piece of wood and nailed on, we settled on stealing that. One of our last nights living in that house we got drunk and went and returned it though(This was probably 2 or 3 years after we originally took it).

Another night walking home we saw a big tv laying out on the sidewalk for the garbage truck to pick up the next morning. We wanted it, so we picked it up and started carrying it home, but decided it was too heavy so we decided to set it down, go home and come back with a truck. Less than a block after we put it down, a cop sees us walking and pulls up to us to ask us some questions, apparently there had been a bunch of recent burglaries in the area and he wanted to know what we were up to. Would have been fun trying to explain to him where we got the tv and why we were hauling it down the street at 2am if we hadnt set it down.

Back