Whats the dumbest thing you ever did while drunk?

BareKnucklez**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alcohol can turn even the most sensible people into dribbling baboons. I'm sure lots of you have some funny stories to tell so whats the dumbest thing you (or someone else) ever did while drunk?

your mom.

but seriously, drove. multiple times after my first dui. and once on a revoked license after my 2nd dui. Haven't had a drink in almost 5 years though. Came to a realization eventually how stupid and reckless i was and decided i couldn't get into anymore trouble related to drinking if i just stopped drinking.

This past New Years
I talked enough shit to get a gun pulled on me
Hit on a crippled girl
Chipped my teeth dancing

In the past I have
Passed out on a residential street
Taken 100$ out of my wallet and thrown it on the ground

And a myriad of other shit.

I've been strangely lucky. never had much of a tendency to do crazy shit when i drink......

course, there was the one time when i let my 'best freind's girlfriend put my whiskey dick in her mouth for a few seconds.

guess that was dumb.

there is not a single incident, just a multitude of WTF moments.

your mom.

but seriously, drove. multiple times after my first dui. and once on a revoked license after my 2nd dui. Haven't had a drink in almost 5 years though. Came to a realization eventually how stupid and reckless i was and decided i couldn't get into anymore trouble related to drinking if i just stopped drinking.

Had a former associate get 2 DUI's in less than 2 years.
He does the weekends in jail and pays all the fines and shit.
He has people drive him around the next 8 years.."boycotting" the license.
Finally goes to get his license and has the "blow box" installed for 1 year.
This pusswack decides to start pounding 12 packs EVERY evening for months.
Gets 1 month away from blow box freedom and blows .16 @ 6 a.m. on the way to work.
License suspended another year and 2 years blow box when license is renewed.
Tool?
Indeed.

Thank god for the memory lapse alcohol causes, I've forgotten the worst ones. Stupidest ones were driving, breaking into a school, fighting and fat chicks

When I had two beers I drank two more to see if I could get the effects of being drunk and really experience what it felt like. It did not really work and that is pretty much all I got.

driving for sure, but that's depressing. intentionally jizzing in my girl, though i honestly didn't give a fuck about her getting pregnant. smoking weed around people i didn't know, where i ended up hallucinating and doing some shit...

I'm still waiting for someone to say "got married"

I'm still waiting for someone to say "got married"

Are you expecting them to say it started off hey cutie where are you from and then go to Oh God, what have I done? For real? That kind of shit only really happens in suckish beyond belief romantic comedies.

Nothin too strange. Im always in control.

But 10 years ago I did get in a fight in the parking lot of Denny's at 1 am.
Power double legged him into the concrete.

those usually don't qualify as either romantic or comedic, though. especially once britney spears did it.

Had a former associate get 2 DUI's in less than 2 years.
He does the weekends in jail and pays all the fines and shit.
He has people drive him around the next 8 years.."boycotting" the license.
Finally goes to get his license and has the "blow box" installed for 1 year.
This pusswack decides to start pounding 12 packs EVERY evening for months.
Gets 1 month away from blow box freedom and blows .16 @ 6 a.m. on the way to work.
License suspended another year and 2 years blow box when license is renewed.
Tool?
Indeed.

not sure if i have to get the blowbox when i get my license back. Got stuck in a spot where i couldn't pay the fees because i didn't have a job, and i couldn't find a job because i didn't have a car. Hoping to have it all cleared up soon, waiting to find out when my hearing with the secretary of state is for reinstatement.

Are you expecting them to say it started off hey cutie where are you from and then go to Oh God, what have I done? For real? That kind of shit only really happens in suckish beyond belief romantic comedies.

I would make fun of you for knowing that song, but then I would be admitting I recognize the lyrics.

My dumbest night was puking on myself then taking a nap outside in 5 degree weather.

i made a complete ass out of myself at my 10 year reunion. i broke 4 glasses - 3 i just dropped out of drunken laziness and 1 i threw on the concrete outside. i puke into the palms of my hands and threw it on the venues kitchen floor. i am told i spilled some kind of alcohol all over the dessert table. for the big class photo me and my friend (male) are mouth kissing front and center. I think I cried at one point. It was an absolute shit show. Woke up spooning my friend's soon-to-be-wife.

this doesn't compare in shame to the last night of summer going into junior year. I had some liquid courage at a party and decided to stand on a chair and proceeded to make a...i dunno...a toast or something. If you knew me, this is not my forte at all, but it went something to the effect "Hey guys I just wanna say blah blah blah. Let's make this the craziest year ever!!...*crickets*....WOOOOOOOOO!"

Another one that was pretty dumb: playing beer pong on a deck the balls kept going through the spindles. To impress a particular lady there I attempted a feat of athleticism beyond my drunken capabilities. I leap frogged the deck railing to fetch the ball and crashed down on my ankle into some shrubs. Was on crutches for the next week or so.

Back