Social Do not take finasteride EVER for hair loss.

I Fusion I

Everything you can imagine is real
@Brown
Reaction score
I guess that’s the good thing about getting little action — can’t have performance issues if there is no performance.

This shit is toxic poision and drug. Imagine believing that something created to fix prostate and cancer issues, by reducing an important male hormone (that's 5x more androgenic than test) like DHT, is the key and way to slow down/stop hair loss.

Funny thing, it's not even permanent, as soon as you come off you lose the gains. All for what, some hair?

Dumbest thing ever to take this garbage drug which can give cognitive and mental issues, by reducing 5ar inhibitors and neurosteroids (and allopregnone) and sexual issues like low libido, ed, problem ejaculation, sperm, due to hormone changes.

hormones also mess with fertility.

If you're balding, get HT, System or minox + dermaroller and some ok stuff.

DO NOT EVER TAKE FINASTERIDE OR DUTASTERIDE, NOT ORAL NOT TOPICAL.

I'm having issues in nearly all things in my life, due to that.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Maybe just shave your head

I'm using just one simple thing, hair oil and maybe minox and dermaroll.

Won't touch any anti-androgens, altering hormones ever. Also bald would be far better than having those issues, and i'm not close to that either. it was just a period, i'm not losing hair rn.

oh stfu or speak from experience,did any doc confirm that is the origin 4 you...
. 4 people around me on it , the min. approx 7y others 15-20y , NO problems.
The dermatologist has no patients with issues. Stop watching youtube videos with people who have some genetic predisposition that messes with this particular drug.

Last edited:
oh stfu or speak from experience,did any doc confirm that is the origin 4 you...
The dermatologist has no patients with issues. Stop watching youtube videos with people who have some genetic predisposition that messes with this particular drug.

Yea, shut the fuck up TS, @TTech knows 4 guys who's dicks still get rock hard and bust nuts for days, tell em @TTech

GL messing with your hormones only to slow down hair loss, when HT and Hair system exist.

DHT, Allopregnolone, neurosteroids etc are all important.

That's three things

Simple thing is something i put on and don't remember the name,

I guess that’s the good thing about getting little action — can’t have performance issues if there is no performance.

This shit is toxic poision and drug. Imagine believing that something created to fix prostate and cancer issues, by reducing an important male hormone (that's 5x more androgenic than test) like DHT, is the key and way to slow down/stop hair loss.

Funny thing, it's not even permanent, as soon as you come off you lose the gains. All for what, some hair?

Dumbest thing ever to take this garbage drug which can give cognitive and mental issues, by reducing 5ar inhibitors and neurosteroids (and allopregnone) and sexual issues like low libido, ed, problem ejaculation, sperm, due to hormone changes.

hormones also mess with fertility.

If you're balding, get HT, System or minox + dermaroller and some ok stuff.

DO NOT EVER TAKE FINASTERIDE OR DUTASTERIDE, NOT ORAL NOT TOPICAL.

I'm having issues in nearly all things in my life, due to that.
what physical limitations or conditions do you have, if any? Any deviations from a normal, healthy adult? And have you verified this with your Dr, ie blood tests etc?

Might be something like tren u could take to cancel the negative effect of fin

I have low T, no wonder i still have my hair at 45. It's weird, i dont have any gray hairs on my head, but my beard is almost completely gray.

Imagine being so insecure about your hair or lack of that you have to try all these products to hold onto hope that you can fool people into thinking you aren't going bald.

Dude.. put a hat on and get on with your life. It's gonna be ok. Nobody cares about your hair except you

Back