Social Do not take finasteride EVER for hair loss.

I got long hair,I don't wanna lose it but once it starts to go in gonna buzz it off. It's not that big of a deal. Ppl being terrified of a sweet fresh buzz cut is kinda funny to me.

Should've just shaved like all the cool kids do.

This is too much bald talk on sherdog. I am just going to pretend you folks are all brothers and would look ok with a baldie. It’s black history month anyways.

I feel like there is not enough bald talk here although, personally, I would like to finally reach consensus on Rogan's height before we move on to other topics.

I'm balding and I don't care at all. I just cut my hair short and look forward to my Cpt Picard fit. Who cares

I take Finasteride to lower my testosterone and sex drive. Having sex with multiple partners a few times a day is getting exhausting.

The biggest issue is my already amazing hairline is getting TOO good. It has almost merged with my eyebrows.

I’m a friend of TS. He has a few physical limitations. The main ones are:

Bad zygos, prey eyes, negative canthal tilt, obtuse angle in the maxilla, and subpar infraorbital bone structure. This is why he gets no bitches.
Honestly anyone that doesn't know this is just spinning tales from the basement

So happy I have hair and don't have to worry about this shit. Apparently losing your hair makes men go nuts.

If you're not on The Big Three you deserve to be a baldlet with a nuked vertex

Simple as that

I feel like there is not enough bald talk here although, personally, I would like to finally reach consensus on Rogan's height before we move on to other topics.
He's 5'2 AT BEST

Can we move onto microneedling technique talk now plz

what's wrong with wanting to have hair, and why are you so aggressive about it? 😂
I like having hair and would hate to be bald, if there's something I can do about it and it's relatively simple, why wouldn't I try it?
Because if you could actually regrow hair with some stupid medication every living bald male would using it. It doesn’t exist. It’s a hair transplant or nothin. All dudes end up doing is dragging a process on that makes you look pathetic and generally feeling pathetic as evidenced by the side effects people abe
Listed. No hair and a clean shaved head, or even a very very low stubble type shave on your head looks Infinitely better than wispy barely there hair, and your cock wil function and you won’t want to commi suicide.

Because if you could actually regrow hair with some stupid medication every living bald male would using it. It doesn’t exist. It’s a hair transplant or nothin. All dudes end up doing is dragging a process on that makes you look pathetic and generally feeling pathetic as evidenced by the side effects people abe
Listed. No hair and a clean shaved head, or even a very very low stubble type shave on your head looks Infinitely better than wispy barely there hair, and your cock wil function and you won’t want to commi suicide.

Regrow only. Mantain is hormone induced and not worth it.

The "just shave it bro" squad is out in full force

Crabs in a bucket

You’re altering your DHT, forever. Do you realize the conversion, makes your T go higher and cause of estrogen raise too?

DHT is also important for neuro steroids and alloprogrenolone / HPTA: fin is just toxic garbage.

Imagine ruining your body and hormones for hair. When hair system and transplant exist.

Many pharmaceutical drugs seem to more or less follow the pattern of: take drug because of X problem, drug suppresses symptoms of problem X as long as its' taken - never a cure, a fix, or something that addresses an underlying issue - but the drug creates a new disease Y, in the short or long term, which also requires more drugs to address and the side-effects of said drugs will create new problem Z, and on we go.

People don't see it because they've been brainwashed from a young age to basically worship pharmaceutical products. Usually it's only when a negative effect happens to them or a loved one that they realize that something doesn't add up.

You’re altering your DHT, forever. Do you realize the conversion, makes your T go higher and cause of estrogen raise too?

DHT is also important for neuro steroids and alloprogrenolone / HPTA: fin is just toxic garbage.

Imagine ruining your body and hormones for hair. When hair system and transplant exist.
You sound bald

Transplants are useless without fin if you have mpb

Back