Whats the dumbest thing you ever did while drunk?

That sounded like a good fucking time.

did you miss the part about me and my friend kissing and the crying? It was more interesting than it was fun.

The legacy it will carry is great and I love the embarrassing stories the day after, but I was going through some rough shit that night.

BTW, all of this was completely overshadowed the next day on Facebook when a gay kid from my grade started bashing his ex-bestie, who is transgender. THAT was fucking epic.

We have much in common

grabbed a random girl's crotch

whipped my dick out at people

Tried to "freestyle walk" up onto a Starbuck's store front window. I ended up hip deep in the store, then running.

Tried to fight everybody, like literally, everyone we passed my friends had to apologize for my shit talking and tell me to shut the fuck up.

Hit on a super rich solid 9.5-10 by trying to convince her that we actually had sex before

Made a racist joke when a black dude was out with us

Tried to fight this really huge O-lineman who totally backed down. I then got super stoned on bar deck/patio, and when leaving the bar I encountered the big dude with his smaller friend who was down to brawl. Needless to say I was sober stoned and NOT down to brawl at that point. It was fucked up.

Tried to fight a bouncer who was my friend. I forgot he was my friend.

bought two hookers when I was a broke college student because "it was a good deal"

and all kinds of weird shit that I can't think of right now

I want to be ur friend

Dove face first into a gravel driveway, then walked into my friend's neighbor's home at 3am

Took a nap on the sidewalk like a homeless person after I lost the keys to my apartment.

3 spring to mind...i'll start with the less life threatening first.....me and a buddy both shaved each others hair off after we all went back to his place after his 30th birthday.

while acting as a wingman for a friend,my friend and this hottie went back to his place,i went back too,with her 3/10 on a good day friend,me and Ms 3 out of 10 where in a room together alone,with nothing to say to each other for about 5 minutes,i excused myself from the room and climbed out another window,which was about 25 feet from the ground,went down the drainpipe and back to the bar,leaving her in the room alone.

was sarcastic to a biker gang chap,he went fuckin' nuts,luckily for me this happened in Australia and not in the US,otherwise i'd probably be dead.:D

A fat chick that smelled like ketchup was hitting on me, so I stared her down and put a cigarette out on my hand.

Myself and a bunch of friends came home after hitting the bars all night on NYE about 10 years ago give/take. Despite being wasted drunk, I thought it would be a good idea to fire up my sportbike and show off in the parking lot of my apt complex... one 1/2 arsed wheelie later, I lost my balance and completed face planted w/out any gear or helmet on. 1/2 my face and my arms were totally road rashed up, albeit I didn't realize how hurt I was until I saw my friends' faces when I walked up to them and the light shined on me. Fortunately everything healed up ok and I don't have any permanent scars on my face from that.

Slept on a park bench. Dropped my phone and keys beneath the bench. Woke up, flagged a cab, got home then kicked my bedroom door in as I didnt have my keys.

Next morning, still a bit drunk, took a cab back to where I flagged the cab. Miraculously, back tracked every step and found my keys and phone exactly where I slept. Night to remember.

Sent out a mass booty text and pissed off just about every girl I know.

while acting as a wingman for a friend,my friend and this hottie went back to his place,i went back too,with her 3/10 on a good day friend,me and Ms 3 out of 10 where in a room together alone,with nothing to say to each other for about 5 minutes,i excused myself from the room and climbed out another window,which was about 25 feet from the ground,went down the drainpipe and back to the bar,leaving her in the room alone.

Awesome. The stuff of legend.

did you miss the part about me and my friend kissing and the crying? It was more interesting than it was fun.

The legacy it will carry is great and I love the embarrassing stories the day after, but I was going through some rough shit that night.

BTW, all of this was completely overshadowed the next day on Facebook when a gay kid from my grade started bashing his ex-bestie, who is transgender. THAT was fucking epic.

It's always nice to get a bit of help.

Great stories. I have none that compare. Just your typical getting mad at someone and asking them the same question a dozen times like their sober answer is going to change...

Back