Whats the dumbest thing you ever did while drunk?

I tried to catch projectile vomit with my bare hand.

Some ugly chicks. Climbing between balconies of a hotel.
Raw dogging threesome in womens bar bathroom (also one of the best drunk stories)

Went camping with a buddy and woke up at the crack of dawn to go fishing. We had planned on just fishing for an hour or two and then going back to our campsite, but once we started drinking we decided we werent going to leave until one of us caught a fish. I never put on sunscreen because I thought we would only be there a couple hours max(really stupid because Im pasty and can get a sunburn in about 15 mins), but we ended up sitting there for like 8 hours before deciding to go. I was wearing shorts and as the day progressed, I could tell my legs were getting pretty sunburnt, but I was too drunk to care. What followed was the nastiest sunburn Ive ever had or seen. Pretty much everyone who saw it agreed, the usual comment was, I knew someone who had or I had a really bad sunburn once, but it was nothing like that. I could hardly walk for several days, and my legs were deep purple and green-completely covered in quarter sized blisters.

When I was in College, we were having a party at my house and a huge fight breaks out over someone grabbing someone else's Girlfriend or something. It was crazy... Imagine about 40 dudes all fighting in a big livingroom. Anyways, I looked around and noticed this HUGE guy in my friends face while my friend was trying to talk him down. This guy looked like a young Stone Cold Steve Austin... only scarier. Just a massive guy. So, I yelled at my Buddy to look out, got a running start and threw a haymaker right at this guy.

From that moment on, it was as if everything went in slow motion:

As I unload this punch, it was as if my fist was like "Fuck this... Not happening." And the punch turned into a slap. By the time it hit his face it was more of a poke than anything else. I poked this dude right in the face. As I was doing this and I passed my Buddy, I could hear him telling me not to do it. Stone Cold guy was just standing there in disbelief someone would actually do it as I was coming in. So, I'd just poked this guy right in the face. Then, this guy just goes full Hulk mode... He yelled "What the fuck" and starts taking his shirt off and my buddy just goes "John... Run, dude." And I did... First and only time I've ever run from any type of fight. And I feel absolutely no shame in that whatsoever... I learned after the fact, that this guy was a Bouncer and a real badass and that my Buddy was a friend of his that was just trying to hold him back from really fucking someone up.

I went down to his bar to apologize. We squashed it, did a shot and remain friends to this day...

Banged a bar who're with no rubber. Got lucky didnt catch anything

Banged a bar who're with no rubber. Got lucky didnt catch anything

slept with a friend sister.

stripped on a stripper pole.

screamed out the window of a car telling people to show teets

there are more evil stuff that include making fun of myself for being black an screamed a word i can not use at everyone while standing up out of a corvettes sport roof.

oh and grabbed a random girls bewbs which ended well actually pretty nicely B

Had 3-way with sisters. Very shameful.

2mgnrph.jpg

I once admitted something on an internet forum, knowing full well it could be traced back to me if someone was even a little determined to do so.

Pretty stupid, huh? I must have been wasted.

I one time punched through a window...no particular reason why. I just wanted to see if I could do it. It took me about 5 minutes to finally convince myself to do it.

Luckly I didn't seriously injury myself. really stupid.

Actually, in high school, we roof-surfed on my friend's dad's car, holding on to the CB antenna on the roof, on Skyline Drive in Duluth, which looks like this:

skylinedrive.jpg

Back