Whats the dumbest thing you ever did while drunk?

Can't wait for Terror Zone to kill this thread.

I've been trying to lay off the drunk stories type threads for a while because it started becoming shtick for me. I could literally tell stories forever, I haven't even scratched the surface on here of shit I've done while drunk.

I've been trying to lay off the drunk stories type threads for a while because it started becoming shtick for me. I could literally tell stories forever, I haven't even scratched the surface on here of shit I've done while drunk.

Honestly, I find your stories quite interesting/entertaining...

I mean, I've done some stupid things, crazy things...but nothing compared to what you have done..

I'm not trying to rip on you or tease you...but your stories blow me away.

Risked fatherhood and STD's on subpar girls. When I look back I really see how dumb I was at times.

barfed on my self at a frat party. was sad cause my old lady left me so i drank like a fish even though because of my indian blood I shouldnt. I almost never drink thank God

There is way more stories than there should be but..

Roman candle fight with a few friends. Ended up catching one where my jaw and neck meet. Had a huge burn the size of a orange. You can still see where the burn was when I get some sun or after I'm done working out.

Decided to punch through the window of my ex gf's car for no reason at all. Didn't remember it but she said that I was not pissed in the least.

Pissed all over my roomates desk/computer freshmen year in college.

After a major binge drinking session I went home and went to my bedroom,had a real bizarre dream I was eating pizza,woke up the next morning,and I had a Metallica cd in my mouth, and 2 others had teeth marks in em.

Tried to kiss my childhood friend's girlfriend of many years. It was the only night I have ever been blackout drunk. I had been dumped the day prior. We had all been inside their place talking and having fun and she had been counselling me on my woes for the last half hour in that impassioned dramatic way that drunk people do, though I wasn't conscious for the conversation. I only remember feeling woozy so she took me out front to talk and I leaned in. She said, "That won't solve anything!" and I hung my head. I don't even know why I did it, I've never angled for her, it's like I was just so drunk that the mere proximity of our faces and the intimacy of the conversation made me think it was the thing to do. She is actually cool as fuck, thought nothing of it, didn't hold it against me or get offended. Nothing else was said about it then or since, they are still together.

I tried to jump down a full set of stairs at the bar and knocked myself unconscious. To be fair, me and my girl drank a 60oz bottle of dark rum before the bar.

Actually, in high school, we roof-surfed on my friend's dad's car, holding on to the CB antenna on the roof, on Skyline Drive in Duluth, which looks like this:

skylinedrive.jpg

That's criminal activity and I'm telling the police.

Smashed my front teeth falling over in a pub toilet
Tit fucking a 2 out of 10 on a beach
Letterboxing
Doing a runner on a cab

There was a thread on this recently but I'll provide the cliffs for my dumbest one....

-I was an idiotic college junior
-My gf of 3 years dumped my ass
-Was depressed and got black out drunk
-Decided at the end of the night I absolutely had to have some McDonalds (I've driven under the influence before as I'm sure many have but this was really bad)
-Got two mcdoubles at the drive thru....

-Woke up in my car in one of the parking spaces of the McDonalds.
-The ignition was running. The sun was just starting to come up. A half eaten McDouble was in my lap. An uneaten one was in the bag in the passenger seat.
-I later deduced that I had been there for at least three hours.
-Was pretty fucking ashamed of myself as that could have ended very badly.

once I was with a younger girl, asked her age, told me she was 16. I was like "I have to get the fuck out of here quickly", so I found her friends and left her there. later I saw her with a friend of mine and she talked to me like nothing had happened like an hour before. I didn't tell him anything. kept drinking. later another friend of mine came to me with her and presented her as the girl he's been with the last few weeks. at that point I started laughing at how ridiculous the situation was, didn't tell him either and decided to leave because I thought I would have ended telling him. tried to drive home but I was so hammered I could find the exit from the town, so I drove around until more friends appeared. they entered the car and we drove around a bit more while drinking. left the car somewhere and returned to the party. everythiing was pretty ridiculous that night.

Fell asleep in the bathroom at some party, woke up, couldn't walk straight, bumped into random people, passed out in the parking lot, felt like absolutely shit for three or four days.

Back