• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What kind of canvas will be on display @ 300?

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
The Goofather said it would be blue for some god forsaken reason but lets get real he was probably having a crack at the media.

They already had gold colored canvas for 200 so it would be a bit redundant. So I wonder if they really would do something different besides the normal shitty sponsor littered canvas.

My vote is and I know they did before for the Yair vs KZ card but lets go with a throwback

The original ufc logo on a black canvas would be pretty dope
1712897871839.png

What would you prefer the canvas color be this saturday?

I think it is going to be a Justine Kish style Canvas

maxresdefault.jpg

The Goofather said it would be blue for some god forsaken reason but lets get real he was probably having a crack at the media.

They already had gold colored canvas for 200 so it would be a bit redundant. So I wonder if they really would do something different besides the normal shitty sponsor littered canvas.

My vote is and I know they did before for the Yair vs KZ card but lets go with a throwback

The original ufc logo on a black canvas would be pretty dope
View attachment 1038877

What would you prefer the canvas color be this saturday?
Dana already said it's gonna be blue, so it's gonna be the the pisswater that identifies as a beer, Bud Light blue octagon

s-l1200.webp

I think it'd be cool if where they usually have the names on the canvas that people bought they put the names of a bunch of legends of the sport instead.

Full of sports betting sponsors with some beer or energy drink sponsors here and there.

the canvas will be woven with strands of led lights, which will spell out the names of the fighters and produce a pleasant ambient glow.

Why do people always post this
Dunno, my question is. As a ref do you let it continue? I mean i would want to stop them from spreading shit on the canvas. That has E-coli and should be a big no no on a fighting matt.

Back