Hating on fighters normally is kind of weird, but

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Man, do I love watching the fighters I dislike lose.

This may be a dumb thread (it probably is), but I we all dislike fighters. For me, you can be a turd and still deliver good fights in the cage and I won't complain. But if you're being inauthentic, overly obnoxious, or flat out delusional AND your fights are shit, I'm gonna have a hard time having any sympathy.

For example, last Saturday filled me with joy. It was a great card but what I loved most, was seeing Colby lose. I think how the fight went last Saturday was even better than seeing him potentially get knocked out. A fight where he just couldn't dominate the direction and the pace AT ALL, while being a fighter that has this particular style.

They still should get paid (and more than they are) to lose though. Any fighter deserves respect. But other than that, if I dislike them, fuck em.

If you've made it this far, salute. I just had to let that out before the holiday season. I feel a lot better now, thanks for asking.

An early Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to y'all, Shermanos.

412030368_387770856929478_3860490479103268190_n.jpg

I hate rank squatters, pull out merchants, hype jobs, injury merchants, inactivity merchants, jab merchants, fighters that have a podcast, fighters that do interviews with Nina, fighters that get embroiled in current events and culture war nonsense, fighters that go on the MMA Hour, fighters that go on Morning Kombat, fighters that are sponsored by Draft Kings, fighters that are sponsored by a meal preparation company, fighters that beg for $50k for TKOing some 12-7 opponent, fighters that

I don't hate on Colby, new issues have come to light -

The individuals collecting the judges cards were from Venezuela and were observed automatically changing points scored for Colby over to Edwards

A fake set of judges were stopped before they could give the fight to Colby after Leon legitimately won

Judges were called by Colby and the conversation was recorded where Covington asked for the exact number of points he needed to win the fight

Security members were recruited to potentially take the faulty judges score cards and keep them while thoroughly vetting and determine their legitimacy

Stop The Steal!!!! - Colby "Cold Sore" Covington actual UFC Champion - it's because I'm a Trump fan, the judges were based, I broke my foot, it was the long layoff...................

Last edited:
Colby was being a real dick and I'm so glad he lost. Other than that I don't really dislike many fighters?

I never liked Ben Askren and him getting checked by Jorge was amazing. People hated Chael which I never got. I think AS knew all along what he was doing.

Back