Hating on fighters normally is kind of weird, but

TS “Man, do I love watching the fighters I dislike lose.”

And the guy has a khamzat AV. Nice cope for your insecurity by supporting an unbeaten and likely unbeatable fighter

I don’t mind Colby at all and can’t ever understand why people hate him so much, but if hated Colby Saturday wouldn’t have done much for me. Colby barely even got hurt.

I’ve always hated Woodley, I never felt truly satisfied until Jake Paul slept him. Before that I’d watch marquardt finish him on repeat. Nothing else was embarrassing enough to satiate my dislike for him

I was glad when Hendo landed that H-bomb on Bisping, that was glorious. In the end though, I actively cheered on Bisping as he was one of the last mohicans left, still active, and competitive. It's how i felt about a lot of fighters I initially disliked. Eventually through time, ended up rooting for them to each the young whipper snappers a thing or two about real MMA.

Again with the anti American narratives *sighing*

Colby he was get trashed and Belal have receive no title shot, then everyone they laugh at both #bluecollarwarrior combatant.

When will MMA fans realize that #aparthoodiswrong? Instead they was so quick to unsheath the swords of #Bigotry to perpetuating this false narrative against the American race.

I send many love your way and hope your heart was change some day in future.

#PeaceBeWithYou

I'm glad he lost the way he lost because it was a very poor showing and that will make it very hard for him to get another (undeserved) title shot.

I don't hate the guy, but I really can't stand him either. He's just annoying as fuck. Type of person that you can't stand to hang out for more than 5 minutes.

Man, do I love watching the fighters I dislike lose.

This may be a dumb thread (it probably is), but I we all dislike fighters. For me, you can be a turd and still deliver good fights in the cage and I won't complain. But if you're being inauthentic, overly obnoxious, or flat out delusional AND your fights are shit, I'm gonna have a hard time having any sympathy.

For example, last Saturday filled me with joy. It was a great card but what I loved most, was seeing Colby lose. I think how the fight went last Saturday was even better than seeing him potentially get knocked out. A fight where he just couldn't dominate the direction and the pace AT ALL, while being a fighter that has this particular style.

They still should get paid (and more than they are) to lose though. Any fighter deserves respect. But other than that, if I dislike them, fuck em.

If you've made it this far, salute. I just had to let that out before the holiday season. I feel a lot better now, thanks for asking.

An early Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to y'all, Shermanos.
Agreed, I think most people have at least 1 or 2 fighters they dislike or enjoy seeing lose.

Generally, I feel all fighters who put their health and safety at risk to step into the cage to entertain us deserve respect. It takes unbelievable courage to step into the Octagon in front of thousands, and also thousands of hours of sacrifice, blood sweat and tears, which is why i respect most fighters

But when you have fighters like Colby Covington bring up people's dead dads, disrespecting every fighter on the roster, talking huge amounts of trash and doing literally nothing during the fight, its hard to feel sympathy and i also enjoyed watching him embarrass himself

Sometimes I just hate the look of someone.
I hated Mir for years just because

Back