• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your favourite fighter's worst loss?

Definitely one of my favourite fighters...Mike Brown getting KOed by Manny Gamburyan

The guy was willing to die in the cage/ring early on. Money made him less hungry unfortunately. So much raw talent and natural ability.
When they start they dnt feel like they have anything to lose but when they start making money and get successful they start to protect their health and image.

Penn --> Diaz
Aldo --> Mcgregor
Henderson --> Pettis (both)
Belfort --> Silva
Pacquiao --> Marquez
Tyson --> Lewis
Jones --> Tarver II
That Pacman loss definitely sucked!!!!!

I'd probably say Nogueira getting tapped and broken by Frank Mir. And, because of the way he lost, Wagnney Fabiano against Joseph Benavidez, he just KEPT ON giving that guy his neck, like he wanted to be tapped.

And way back in the day definitely Vitor getting beat up by Randy Couture. Vitor was invincible and this regular looking old wrestler guy ran right through him in about ten minutes.

Everyone is always like Nate had such a hard job accepting the fight. Who wouldnt want to take the fight especially after you only get 20/20 against Johnson. Conor has to adjust as well, he was well within his right not to take the fight but he did because he does not give a shit. Conor made Nate, if Conor didnt accept Nate wud be irrelevant. Thats a FACT.

ok anyone that capitalizes the word FACT like it's a walk off home run is a freaking goon.

anyway, my point is conor's shit eating fans frequently say "it was a short notice loss", as if Nate didn't have a short notice fight as well.

Nobody said anything about Nate having a "hard job accepting the fight". that's a FACT lmfao

Thankfully this happened right after:

b3.jpg

b1.jpg

My two favorite Schaub fights

Big Nog knocking out Schaub is one of my favorite moments ever.

ok anyone that capitalizes the word FACT like it's a walk off home run is a freaking goon.

anyway, my point is conor's shit eating fans frequently say "it was a short notice loss", as if Nate didn't have a short notice fight as well.

Nobody said anything about Nate having a "hard job accepting the fight". that's a FACT lmfao
The person who accepts the short notice fite has more to lose. You can't ignore the fact that it is hard to adapt to an opponent change. So it was short notice loss. FACT ;)

When they start they dnt feel like they have anything to lose but when they start making money and get successful they start to protect their health and image.
i23245_Page2.gif

At least we got to see this. Some of the best boxing ever seen in mma maybe the best period.

Hunt - Mir

I am a career long Mir fan and he just got passed by somewhat by the division and started losing a lot, but kept on getting top name fights, he started living away from home during camp, moved camps, worked super hard on his boxing and movement, it seemed like he was starting to turn the corner with a couple of great KO wins over Bigfoot and Duffee plus a debatable split decision loss against Arlovskii, then looked terrified in the cage with Hunt, got savagely one-shotted in the first round then got busted for kangaroo meat and retired. It was a sh*t end to an amazing career, but that's unfortunately not uncommon.

Condit being strangled in a minute by Maia. Cerrone being blasted by RDA was rough too.

Conor/Nate 1
Fedor/Hendo
Shogun/Sonnen
Cro Cop/Gonzaga
Saku/Aoki

My favourite fighters are Demian Maia and Frankie Edgar.

Maia's worst loss:

Ij7Sju1.gif

Edgar's worst loss:

giphy.gif

If Edgar's chin cracks like all great chins tend to do, I'll probably feel sick to my stomach.

Lawler- Woodley
Horn- Lindland
Hughes- either gsp2 or bj3
Franklin- Cung Le
Sylvia- Pro Boxer Ray Mercer 9 second Ko.
Jens Pulver- Oh god unfortunately alot too choose from, so I'll go with his last loss I wish he would of went out on a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil's loss to Larkin back in August was brutal. He took a major league ass whoopin' in that one. But he'll be back doe.

When Cro Cop got Cro Cop'd by Gonzaga

Back