• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your favourite fighter's worst loss?

When KZ got headkicked by Roop.

When Condit got TD'd and subbed quickly by Maia.

When Cruz got guillotined by Faber (his only loss, so it had to be his worst)

Rumble losing to Cuetip head

Imanari getting ko'd into bolivia by Hellboy

Aoki getting ko'd into bolivia by that kickboxer in like 5 seconds in the exhibition match
Koscheck in him prime was one of the best WWs whether anybody wants to admit it or not.

Diego had a bad loss to john hathaway in the sense that he barely trained for him.

Daley vs Koscheck.

Andre Winner vs Nik Lentz (never forget)

Chuck vs Rich

Chuck vs Shad

Wand vs Leben.

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters too, but I think his worst loss was the fight to Griffin. The Wanderlei loss was brutal. No doubt about it. But watching the Griffin fight is tougher for me. Seeing him slowly succumb to (those fucking) leg kicks and later getting mounted had me losing my mind while I was watching. I wasn't ready for him to give up the belt yet. The "Rampage" Era was supposed to be a thing. We'd be on our 3rd A-Team movie by now had he won that fight.
No more a team movies makes it ok he lost. Didn't do the original justice

CroCop vs Gonzaga
Fedor vs Hendo

Chuck losing to Rashad, devastating KO and was hopeful of a chuck resergence at the time ☹️

Let's not forget Edmund losing via brutal kicks from werdum

Chuck vs Rampage 2. (And his subsequent loss to Jardine.)

BJ vs Matt Hughes 2

These things are hard to deal with when you're a teen

When Mir broke Minotauro's arm after almost getting knoced out. Bad mood for a week.

Used to be Hall vs Mousasi 1 but Mousasi smashed Hall in the rematch so we are cool now.

JDS losing to Overeem was sad. It is still sad.

Khabib never lose, Khabib undefeated number one contender. Conor McChicken run like chicken kebab.

#KhabibAlhamdulillah

If I still have to choose, Overeem getting KO'd by Bigfoot, after that one Overeem getting KO'd by Miocic.

Back