• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your favourite fighter's worst loss?

Hunt losaing to Miocic was pretty bad to watch. It should have been stopped a lot sooner and he took a hellacious beating

I guess by 'worst loss' you're taking it to mean that Arlovski stood to gain quite a bit had he won that fight? Because pretty much every fighter who's ever beaten AA is clearly worse than Fedor.
It was a fight he was heavily invested in and by his own admission crushed him more so than others. I felt for the guy. Read more of the thread and realised TS meant "most physically punishing loss". On that note, strike my post from record.

Rampage losing to Forrest. I joined this place to talk about how poor Forrest is gonna get destroyed after he beat an injured Shogun and now faces a non-injured all-time great. I can live with the favs losing to other top fighters, but those losses to everymen sting.

I was going to put Belfort vs Silva but vs Souza, Overeem 1, and Weidman are all bad too and thats not listing the fights were he broke mentally and just accepted the loss god it's hard being a Belfort fan.

The two back to back loses Pedro Rizzo took in Pride after his long layoff especially the Zentsov loss.

I really wanted Shogun to beat Hendo in that 2nd fight.

Penn --> Diaz
Aldo --> Mcgregor
Henderson --> Pettis (both)
Belfort --> Silva
Pacquiao --> Marquez
Tyson --> Lewis
Jones --> Tarver II

Nick Ring losing to beotch wasn't easy for me.

Edgar losing to Aldo at 200.

Alvarez getting starched by conor.

BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar

Hendo has had some bad ones in the last few years as well.. the Mousasi fight sticks out to me for some reason.

Who else wud still be standing after taking those shots, Rampage had a chin made of admantium.
The guy was willing to die in the cage/ring early on. Money made him less hungry unfortunately. So much raw talent and natural ability.

Gustafsson vs. Rumble

Rumble is my #2 favorite fighter, but worst loss is worst loss.... It made me really sad for Gus that day, and happy for Rumble afterwards.

Joe Lauzon getting decapitated by Pettis.

Same with KZ against Roop.

Ellenberger vs. Rory was an entirely different kind of frustrating.

Definitely Condit tapping to Maia like a minute or two into the 1st round. That was such a bummer.

GSP > Penn 2...
Chael > Shogun
Silva > Fedor
McGregor > Aldo
Cain > JDS 3
Souza > Mousasi 2

In that order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych