What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

Idk about u guys but for me most important is the face. Obviously I wouldn’t want a whale but if she is build like a twig with a pretty face there is nothing that gym and a good diet can’t fix.

The table thrower did not even drop her purse. I bet that's like Bo Jackson's sister or something. Homegirl is strong as hell.

The second girls are throwing big dudes around, shit made me laugh. It's like he ordered the last double bacon cheeseburger and they are pissed.

The table thrower also has elite footwork and head movement. Bo Jackson’s sister sounds about right lol.

ZPjgvo.gif

I'll never understand how sexual dimorphism is gross, but to each his own I suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LMAO. Hey at least you admit that's what's going on, unlike most ass guys on here.

Cause most of worlds men likes blonde women. And a lot of top models are thin and

Woah ideal size there

She has boobs. Not the type of woman I described in my first post
The problem with the ideal. Size when natural with big boobs is they blow up when. They get older.

get a skinny one with smaall boobs and. A skinny. Mom and Bolt on a nice set of tits later.

Maybe because almost all adult females are overweight at this point.

The fact is, I'm a huge fan of all types of females.

For some reason, female folks that are 18 years old and skinny might be one of my favorite types.

However, I have more than one favorite type (because there are so many varieties that make me happy).

Cause most of worlds men likes blonde women. And a lot of top models are thin and

Woah ideal size there

She has boobs. Not the type of woman I described in my first post

Same goes for brunettes/dark haired women. Besides do you like thin brunettes with no asses and tits? I'd imagine not. So adding a criterion that just excludes a very large part of women that likely don't meet the same standard of attraction, either, seems a bit unnecessary and possibly counterproductive. But hey, if you think it adds value, it's whatever, bud.

Just for example. Maybe a crappy pic, but can't be fucked to look any further.

id16nilf9l851.jpg

Last edited:
Back