What is the appeal of O'Malley?

shredman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think I'm maybe not in the right age demographic to know, but people say O'Malley is a big star and has a big following on social media and among the youths, so I'm wondering, what is his appeal? Is it just the crazy outfits? He doesn't seem to have too much personality, mostly a quiet guy, so what is the basis of his appeal?

Sean is entertaining to watch fight, seems like good business man. The stuff outside of that, not too sure tbh. Doesn't strike me as someone worth paying to much attention to imo.

Exciting fighter and very skilled striker. His clothes and crazy hairstyles trick the kids into thinking he is something extra.

Although, honestly, anytime I've had a quick look at one of the popular youtubers just to see what the fuss is about they all seem dull af with zero personality. I don't think it takes much.

THC Rainbow Poodle gets finishes and has mastered the art of being grunge rich on social platforms. He appeals to a lot of different people. Unfortunately for him, most of those people aren't into MMA enough or have enough disposable income to pay for his fights.

Some people like clowns.

But if we are being serious he is a very dynamic and exciting fighter who gets finishes. Some people can ignore the annoying rest of it.

I think I'm maybe not in the right age demographic to know, but people say O'Malley is a big star and has a big following on social media and among the youths, so I'm wondering, what is his appeal? Is it just the crazy outfits? He doesn't seem to have too much personality, mostly a quiet guy, so what is the basis of his appeal?
He pays for a lot of Bots to post "Why is O'malley so popular?"

suga-era-sega-sean.gif

He has a big social media following of casuals.
Personally I tune in for his fights, but other than that he doesn't interest me.

Young champ that is a sniper or long range striker. I think that's it. Changes his hair color, face tats, and wears clothes that are funky colors and it ropes haters in. At this point, to look ridiculous is a business for him. Personally I like him because he's a fun striker and underrated as a fighter, huge for the division. All the stuff outside the cage doesn't matter.

He's an exciting fighter who stands out by wearing colorful and flashy clothing. He's also a YouTuber who has cultivated an online presence.

Seems like maybe younger people like him? I don’t know. He’s fun to watch fight but has an annoying personality.

The shtick(outside of his insane fighting style) is that he's this eccentric rich popular badass who's just insanely chill.

I'm not going to say he's nailing it but that's what he's going for

Manufactured hype is usually short-lived or disappear overnight... eg Ronda

They always end up getting exposed sooner or later

Back