What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

suvi-koponen-by-charlotte-wales-for-vogue-uk-may-2016-6.jpg

I love how she's on tippy toes holding her pelvis a good foot above the rock but still looks away from the camera as though she's uninterested at the shot.

Eh I grew up in the 80s and a fat ass was not seen as a positive lol. The spike in popularity of hip hop music and culture seems to have changed popular opinion on body types.

Recently in the realm of humanity... the 80s was a few seconds ago.

Skinny women is a modern, and 1st world attraction.

Big butts are fucking disgusting. If the lady doesn't have a Box gap, I ain't interested.

The girls in your photos are perfect size. The Girls you put up tend to age way better and go through pregnancies way better. They look like Nicole Kidman at age 50. Still fucking hot.

Girls with fatter asses in their early 20's tend to inflate like balloons after their first pregnancy and even if no kids, when they hit 30 its all sideways from there.

This is what is in store for most people who like bigger assed 20 year olds as they near the age of 31.
wqer1cxr69g51.jpg
muffinmaid_weight_gain_by_battler154_d9pa42c-fullview.jpg

Some of the skinny girls when young also balloon up. The trick is to meet or look up their families and blood relatives. particularly older sisters and mothers and see if they are still fit, or if they are lardasses and keep or dump from there. people with good genetics won;t inflate like lardass balloons unless they really try to. People with shit genetics will inflate at the first sign of laziness. And most women become lazy after they are married.

I like the pictures on the right. Like a little chub on a girl

Slim chicks aren't one lazy month away from being fat

That's not really the issue with thick chicks. The issue is once you get a baby in them it's over. The chances they recover from that are slim to none.

Meh, hot is hot. I'm not into heffers just as I'm not into skeletons, but a great smile, brains and personality goes a long long ways.

As a rebuttal to 'you guys like fucking girls who look like little boys', well, at least they look like members of the human species as opposed to some of the monstrosities labelled as "thicc".

Couldnt honestly tell you. Just hardwired into me. Though my range of attraction is fairly vast. Just no cellulite and fake asses.

Recently in the realm of humanity... the 80s was a few seconds ago.

Skinny women is a modern, and 1st world attraction.
As others said I think it's rather cyclical over time. At any rate asses didn't matter at all to me when I was younger, only faces and tits. I like asses a lot more now but most of the women you posted earlier are over the line into gross territory for me

Depends on the woman. Different women are appealing for different reasons.

As others said I think it's rather cyclical over time. At any rate asses didn't matter at all to me when I was younger, only faces and tits. I like asses a lot more now but most of the women you posted earlier are over the line into gross territory for me

I'll never understand how sexual dimorphism is gross, but to each his own I suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back