What is the appeal of O'Malley?

He appeals to the kids bc he's buds with Tekashi 69, and has a similar style about him, with the Rainbow Bright getups and whatnot.

The appeal in Tekashi 69, I'm unsure. He's looks like an out of fashion slur, and is a pedophile. Will probably be president someday smh.
Yeah his highlight reel KO's and elite striking have nothing to do with his appeal lol. Who watches MMA and get offended and cry about obnoxious personalities lol

Yeah his highlight reel KO's and elite striking have nothing to do with his appeal lol. Who watches MMA and get offended and cry about obnoxious personalities lol
Pretty much this entire forum, bud. Your logic doesn't even exist lmao

He makes for a great person to troll other people with.

There people here who probably had nightmares about him winning UFC gold ahahaha

Its because,like Conor, who was an exciting fighter in his day,was polarizing for his personality

He's in that weird Post Malone, Adam22, Jack Harlow demographic that's popular nowadays.

That's exactly the thread i was about to make.
Chito was getting louder cheers than O'Malley.

Because O'Malley is a heel...

People are cheering Chito because they want him to beat O'Malley

I love how the people that hate O'Malley who's a fun fighter are the ones that love boring fighters like Strickland and Covington.

I haven't ever seen actual O'malley fans, even on sherdog. The closest I've seen to sean o'malley fans are the guys on here who say they hate his personality, but like to watch him fight.
This 1000x
I have no idea of any real O’Malley fans exist. Even asked some younger Gen z guys I train with, who are right in his demographic, how they felt about him and they didn’t like him.

and like you said the closest I’ve seen are the people on here who like how he fights. The kid reeks of industry plant.

He also fights so you might wanna check that out

He looks stupid but he puts up a fight. Everyone just expects him to be a hypejob but he has some skill.

His gimmick is a marketing tool to attract new fanbase from Z-gen pool. By extension he also attracts hate base that wants to seem him lose thus drawing even more attention to the sport. Win win situation for UFC. In reality from what I gather he is just a chill dude who is also smart enough to capitalise on those things in a niche sport (nobody would care about such stuff if he was a football player as the sport is big enough already). I highly doubt he really is into polygamy stuff either

That's true but I wonder how much money he's making outside of the UFC on social media from casuals. It might be very lucrative even if it doesn't translate to UFC buys.

And you don't think he'd make more appealing to more than just nelk boy esque weirdos?

I swear this exact same thread gets made every time there's O'Malley fight week

His appeal is that he doesn't care about the opinion of MMA fans, he could adjust to them, dress and behave the way they want and be much more popular. But he just doesn't give a fuck about that, it's like he's intentionally trolling you grumpy old men to alienate them as much as possible.

Is that what y'all tell yourselves? Hahahahahahahahha

Liking people who put on a gimmick is a reflection of yourself. If youre a fake weirdo loser who hates himself you're probably attracted to fake loser personalities like this. Like Colby.

That's how he'll make new fans! Good job O'malley

Those were already his fans my boy. He's not making any new fans saying stupid political shit nobody but douche bags with no life care about. I watch fighting to see fighting.

Back