What is the appeal in skinny blonde women?

But there are men with big dicks who like tiny women. Look at the NBA tall guys who are surely not poorly endowed who date and mary thin and much shorter women. I like thin women provided they have boobs and butt. I am a boob guy before butt anyday. I dont see the appeal of flat though

Not all tall dudes have big dicks lol. That's not really how dick size works.

I stand by my statement. Nothing wrong with a thin girl with no ass, but if that's all someone is into then I think said person has a little suck dick. Makes them feel better about their little dick because it looks bigger by comparison.

Sorry. That's just how I feel.

<Fedor23>

IMHO, Paige Spiranac is the GOAT fit white chick.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-26-at-7.57.12-PM-775x465.png

images

a652824e3a1a474412763232821e225d.png

The first women posted are excessively skinny but I'd much prefer them to some of the whales that people label "thicc". I like women with normal proportions, where you can actually see the difference between their waste and hips. Curviness is actually related to bone structure, not about getting fat.

The muscle chicks are sauced to the gills so no thank you. They probably have enormous clits. People do not look like that naturally.

This obsession with fat asses is just a recent American pop culture fad. I presume that it's come from rap culture idealising black women's attributes. Without getting too into the historiography of asses, I think J-Lo who made big bums a mainstream thing in the media but before that they'd have been trying to work it off.

Nothing wrong liking what you like, obviously, but I suspect you'll find generational differences with what people find attractive. I'm in my 30s and I'll take the skinny blonde over big bums all day.

It seems to run in cycles throughout history if you look at paintings and sculptures. There have probably always been a portion of men who like fat women. I'm not a fan. I'm old enough to have seen many of the skinny 20 year olds become huge.
images

One sure way to get a woman to put on weight is to marry her.
4f5c353e9f83922428de236c72f577d1.jpg

It seems to run in cycles throughout history if you look at paintings and sculptures. There have probably always been a portion of men who like fat women. I'm not a fan. I'm old enough to have seen many of the skinny 20 year olds become huge.
images

One sure way to get a woman to put on weight is to marry her.
4f5c353e9f83922428de236c72f577d1.jpg
haha, savage. It comes to us all tough

2B445F5A00000578-3193589-image-m-59_1439292241887.jpg

If pass the 6.5/10 any legal age female is welcome

View attachment 815064

I'm with you homeboy, ass needs to be thicc and by that I don't mean Kardashian-grade flabby garbage but nice, strong, can-hip-thrust-500lb-ez type power peach.

But I'm an equal opportunity dick owner so I wouldn't reject the TS' examples just because they don't meet all technical specifications, life is short and everyone needs some love

Oh yea, I agree. I was of course in no way implying I'd kick a skinny girl out of bed for eating crackers. I always say that no one trait will make or break you - except maybe a penis. b̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶.̶

Like any other guy, if a pretty chick was throwing it at me (curveless as she may be) I probably wood, but I wouldn't go out of my way.

You better believe that last one could hip thrust you through Berlin Wall

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Why folks cracking on her? That's legit like a Ronda Rousey level judo throw.

I guarantee you put her in MMA and she'd own a bunch of those soccer moms, look how easily she ragdolled a grown ass man! That chick'd be able to defend herself in a street fight or even from guys.

The obsession with very skinny women before that was also a short term trend arguably starting sometime in the late 60's coming from models like Twiggy.

In the 50's the preffered look was....

jo11et40ao7x.jpg
That look is timeless.
The one in red is nice.

The others are bleurgh, just overly fat wobbly asses, grim.
I agree whole heartedly! I like a rounded posterior, but these over-sized bubble-like things are not attractive.

Who dont have big butt or boobs?

53ea9f0800e58ea9a4eceb0a5f2c6e42.jpg
D_Ys-6bWsAA_yIT.jpg
suvi-koponen-by-charlotte-wales-for-vogue-uk-may-2016-6.jpg

634fc8c5bef17b44b09daca6ae0a89d7.jpg
Big butts are fucking disgusting. If the lady doesn't have a Box gap, I ain't interested.

The girls in your photos are perfect size. The Girls you put up tend to age way better and go through pregnancies way better. They look like Nicole Kidman at age 50. Still fucking hot.

Girls with fatter asses in their early 20's tend to inflate like balloons after their first pregnancy and even if no kids, when they hit 30 its all sideways from there.

This is what is in store for most people who like bigger assed 20 year olds as they near the age of 31.
wqer1cxr69g51.jpg
muffinmaid_weight_gain_by_battler154_d9pa42c-fullview.jpg

Some of the skinny girls when young also balloon up. The trick is to meet or look up their families and blood relatives. particularly older sisters and mothers and see if they are still fit, or if they are lardasses and keep or dump from there. people with good genetics won;t inflate like lardass balloons unless they really try to. People with shit genetics will inflate at the first sign of laziness. And most women become lazy after they are married.

I'm with you OP, I don't understand the appeal of girls who look like they haven't gone through puberty. A lot of guys on this forum seem to obsess over girls like that.

I can acknowledge a pretty face but that doesn't mean such a girl activates my primal "wanna bang" switches... they're closer to a pretty cousin which most of us (I hope) wouldn't wanna bang.

One of the few chicks like this I find hot is Starlight from The Boys because she actually has a very nice ass.

And for the idiots who will undoubtedly imply that not liking women built like twigs means you like fatties...

afivdd2zjav51.jpg

q1iwch3bwwo51.jpg

4HIujDvQ4KzQF8Dt7EWpOYYHqjpwV1LikH3WuZezFig.jpg

2y77wye11qx51.jpg

Death by snu snu...

The table thrower did not even drop her purse. I bet that's like Bo Jackson's sister or something. Homegirl is strong as hell.

The second girls are throwing big dudes around, shit made me laugh. It's like he ordered the last double bacon cheeseburger and they are pissed.

Different people like different things. No right or wrong in it.

Lol, no.

Up until very recently, men were into voluptuous, 'rubenesque' bodies. The phenomenon of anorexic looking bodies seemed to have gotten popular with runway models. Doesn't seem to have much value biologically speaking.
Eh I grew up in the 80s and a fat ass was not seen as a positive lol. The spike in popularity of hip hop music and culture seems to have changed popular opinion on body types.

Back